Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2012, 06:16 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,639,094 times

Advertisements

Wow, Wurzig, that's an amazing (and yucky) story! Wow, I'm glad that's over... or at least, let's hope it is.

Hi everyone, I've been away forever, I know, but I seem to have gotten out of the habit of going online. I didn't turn on my PC for weeks on end. I missed you guys! Hope everyone is doing OK.

Old 09-07-2012, 06:26 PM

Just read on Bob's thread that GloryB's not here? I'm doing a search but havig found anything enlightening so far... Is she OK?

edited to add: I saw the note about someone contacting GloryB's daughter via FB and that she's OK. What a relief! (Sorry I've already forgotten who posted that...I've done a lot of reading in the last few minutes! )

Last edited by Starr.R; 09-07-2012 at 06:39 PM..

Old 09-08-2012, 01:19 PM

15,893 posts, read 18,209,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr.R View Post
Wow, Wurzig, that's an amazing (and yucky) story! Wow, I'm glad that's over... or at least, let's hope it is.

Hi everyone, I've been away forever, I know, but I seem to have gotten out of the habit of going online. I didn't turn on my PC for weeks on end. I missed you guys! Hope everyone is doing OK.
Good to see you, Starr.R. Welcome home.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:12 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,480,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr.R View Post
Just read on Bob's thread that GloryB's not here? I'm doing a search but havig found anything enlightening so far... Is she OK?

edited to add: I saw the note about someone contacting GloryB's daughter via FB and that she's OK. What a relief! (Sorry I've already forgotten who posted that...I've done a lot of reading in the last few minutes! )
It just doesn't make sense that she hasn't popped in at least to say hi or **** you. I wonder if someone said something nasty to her in some part of this forum? I don't care whether or not she's posting freebies, I miss her because of who she is and how she is.

Old 09-09-2012, 09:28 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,890,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
It just doesn't make sense that she hasn't popped in at least to say hi or **** you. I wonder if someone said something nasty to her in some part of this forum? I don't care whether or not she's posting freebies, I miss her because of who she is and how she is.
I'll drink to that!

Maybe someday...

Old 09-11-2012, 01:13 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,283,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post

I agree, fuzzy! I wonder whether her post, saying "I spend MOST of my time being where I don't want to be.I need a serious life re-arrangement." referred to C-D or to her job.

I've been MIA from this forum as well. I hate to post when I have bad news about my health. I wont say anything more about it (yet, anyway) except to ask for prayers for an upcoming very serious surgery.

Old 09-11-2012, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
Good to see you, Starr.R. Welcome home.
Thanks, KETABCHA! I'll try not to stay away so long this time, but ya never know. Life is funny that way, huh?

Yeah, I miss Glory cuz she's such a nice person, not cuz of all the freebies she found. Like you, FUZZY, I hope it's not cuz someone was cruel to her. It always bugs me when ppl are mean, espc. when it's such an unnecessary thing. Hey CAMPER, can I join you in that drink?
TFW, my thoughts will be with you. I know from experience how frightening it is to face major surgery.

Btw, I must say thanks to BOB for all the freebies he posted! I know it takes lots of work & time to do so much.

*waves to everyone else who might see this*

Old 09-11-2012, 02:17 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,890,657 times
Hugs to everyone today... (((xxx))) Today is a day to reflect and appreciate the ones you know and love. I think we have all become a family here. We care for each other just as if we were neighbors or coworkers. - We support each other thru good times and bad, if we post daily or come when we can. We miss the ones that are absent for what ever reason.

TFW, my prayers and good wishes follow you every day.
ketabcha, you worry way to much my dear friend...
Starr, our drinks are ready anytime you want!!
Fuzzy, we miss you!
Mr. Bob... we love you dude!!
GloyB, we miss you and wish you the best wherever you are.
To all the others, thank you for your friendship. <3

Old 09-12-2012, 05:08 PM

22,184 posts, read 14,657,641 times
Hope Glory is on the side lines and reading how much we all miss her!

We all Love you Glory and hope you come back someday

Last edited by bobrainman; 09-12-2012 at 05:21 PM..

Old 09-13-2012, 12:39 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,488,074 times
Hi all, just doing a quick 'fly by'. I got a couple of freebies and always have the need to post before they are eaten or used.

tfw, hope all goes well.......thinking of you

We got rain yesterday......there was a 30 degree drop in temps, so it was pretty chilly. No rain today but still chilly, but the weekend will be in the 80's. I still need more heat for the melons.......

Hope all are doing aok....I haven't been on here a lot lately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff