U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-14-2011, 11:43 AM

20,500 posts, read 6,072,515 times
YES Camper and some days the husband and children should come under that also. Just sayin'

Old 11-14-2011, 11:53 AM

11,057 posts, read 7,029,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
YES Camper and some days the husband and children should come under that also. Just sayin'
: agreed but not this time.

Old 11-14-2011, 11:56 AM

4,022 posts, read 2,665,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
I still dont see the attraction to Russell Crowe, Glory. But you're an intelligent woman so there must be something there. Maybe it's more obvious when he's naked.
I am with you tfw. A lot of their offline personalities have spoiled it for me. Crow is a very good actor, but.... I used to adore Tom Cruise, too......enuf said about him. Both are excellent at their craft, but have issues off screen.

Also, I think actors should be actors and not feel that their notoriety allows them to get onto political band wagons....it's a pet peeve of mine and it always irks me to no end. Two of the top females in the world are Jane and Barbra...at least they are older now and have learned to keep it down......

Okay, I'm getting off the Little Guy Podium now....

Old 11-14-2011, 12:02 PM

^^^^^ Don't forget Susan Sarandon. I can't stant to even watch her movies because of her "off-screen" mouth.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:27 PM

Yep, she's another one, cw.

Campie, tell us all about the family.......I'll bet we can all top you in that area.

The Blue Man/Woman Group mailbox is a riot.... I wonder where it is located......

It is very windy here, (Little House on the Prarie windy), and was very windy on Saturday, too. They had blizzards in the mountains, so ski time it is! No snow or rain for us, just cold wind......

Have to have a plumber back today......he needs to do some work on the radon tube......we are thinking that a ton of snow went into it, melted and won't go down into the ground for some reason....as a result, I have a tiny leak that I have been unable to fix down in the basement..gawd knows I tried.....and tried..before I threw in the towel.. He talks too much and I don't want to be around him because it runs the bill up...just get it done and get out of here... I didn't know a thing about radon until I moved to CO. The plumber thinks it's a bunch of hooey, but I don't.

Yesterday, when it wasn't windy, we went and saw the J. Edgar Hoover movie......it's long but very good....quite interesting...not a lot of color....almost looks black and white.....I am sure it will be up for awards....directed by Clint.... Maybe 'Baby Face Leo' will win this time.....we'll see..

I just love Judith Densch and Helen Mirren.....are both of them dames now? Is a dame the equivalent of a knight, as in Paul McCartney (Queen Elizabeth stuff). I am pretty sure that DiCaprio is around 6 feet, (but they made him appear short in the movie and did something about it to make him more 'bosslike'), but Densch must be a llittle midget......(too lazy to look her up). These are two women who have aged gracefully in front of the camera and are not afraid to show all their wrinkles..... I love all their wrinkles and think they are superb actresses.

The 'pony' destroyed more of my stuff over the weekend...my cherry end table, that I have had for 35 years now has a scar on it....so depressing....don't even want to talk about it.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:32 PM

Wurzig I too love to see people age gracefully.
I think so many used botox and plastic surgery it is coming back to bite them. So many look absolutely ridiculous.
I know this sounds awful but a lot of the women look like those turkeys you inject to deep fry them. How sad that peole feel they have to do this to stay young. I love growing old.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:35 PM

11,057 posts, read 7,029,200 times
I'm with Gloryb on the Russel Crow thing. He aint half bad to look at. Never was into the Tom Crusie types. Not much to look at. A man's supposed to have hair.

Old 11-14-2011, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I'm with Gloryb on the Russel Crow thing. He aint half bad to look at. Never was into the Tom Crusie types. Not much to look at. A man's supposed to have hair.
I go for the muscles in the arms........

Old 11-14-2011, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyworld View Post
Wurzig I too love to see people age gracefully.
I think so many used botox and plastic surgery it is coming back to bite them. So many look absolutely ridiculous.
I know this sounds awful but a lot of the women look like those turkeys you inject to deep fry them. How sad that peole feel they have to do this to stay young. I love growing old.
Priscilla Presley was so pretty when she was young......now there is a job gone bad.......

Old 11-14-2011, 12:47 PM

I'd better go ride the bike in the garage now...need to burn off a few before that chatty kathy plumber comes...too lazy to go to the exercise club today......so fun to just wear a t-shirt and panties, ride the bike, and not sweat a drop...or maybe it freezes before it has time to make the t-shirt wet......garage is @ 40 degrees.......ROFL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff