Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2011, 09:48 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,995,149 times

Advertisements

Happy mid morning ya'll.

It's been raining here all day!!!!

Old 11-15-2011, 10:17 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,165,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Happy mid morning ya'll.

It's raining here also. This means I will have to put my hair up for work or it will look like I have strings hanging off my head.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:34 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,420,754 times
Quote:
Happy mid morning ya'll.
It rained hard here for about 5 minutes. I hear that north of Houston they got a lot more rain. They always do.

But, hey, I'll take 5 minutes. That's 5 minutes more than I've gotten almost all year.

Old 11-15-2011, 07:33 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,428,694 times
Quote:
Glory's picture won't copy correctly
Years ago, I used live in a house that had a pool.
I also had a cute little black cocker spaniel named Odie.
My boyfriend decided to surprise me with a couch for the patio.
As I drove up my street coming home from work, there was all this white stuff floating through the trees.
The couch *had* been down-filled.

I opened my back gate, and there was Odie sitting in a down-covered back yard. It was 3 inches thick, even floating on the pool.

Odie was so happy.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:29 PM

If you guys log on....go to this offer right away
http://www.city-data.com/forum/deals...ical-99-a.html

It is a FREE $99 pair of Revlon sun glasses from Sears Optical!!! Just printed my coupon!

Old 11-16-2011, 05:29 AM

GOOD MORNING!

Check this smiley out.............

I hope you guys get the sunglasses. They are probably worth more like $29 rather than $99....but that is still a whole lot more than the cheap glasses I generally buy at Walmart or the Dollar General. I don't think I've ever paid more than $9.99.

Old 11-16-2011, 08:37 AM

Check this out:
Free Samples of Tampons, pads, liners, Free Kotex Samples - U by Kotex*

It is a 'design your own kotex' game.................

Why would I POSSIBLY care what it looked like?

Old 11-16-2011, 08:51 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,995,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Check this out:
Free Samples of Tampons, pads, liners, Free Kotex Samples - U by Kotex*

It is a 'design your own kotex' game.................

Why would I POSSIBLY care what it looked like?
Can you even see "there"?????

Old 11-16-2011, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Can you even see "there"?????
I'm not looking....and it's been awhile since anyone else has either.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:30 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,526,489 times
I'm too late for the sunglasses......

I'd bbq Odie. If I had one big enough, I'd bbq the pony.

Today I vacuumed twice. I vacuum almost every day. Dog hair.

Today I dusted......I HATE to dust......he said he'd do it once we moved here........well, I think he's dusted <5 times....... I was out on the sunporch, (which is another enclosed room leading out to the back yard) and I was dusting an antique china cabinet that has a few things sitting on a marble counter top...one of them is a little bowl with 3 legs and it has a grinding rock in it...all made out of granite....it is about 100 years old.....it was his step-grandmother's....I forgot the word in Spanish, but they grind up salsa and also make guac in it......well, the grinding rock is gone....I searched the house....nowhere to be found.....the pony took it... It is very special to me......I've had a hysterical evening..I haven't cried so hard in a long time...my eyes are burning...

In the back yard beyond the patio, we have a big rock bed before you hit the grass.......he has ALWAYS put them in his mouth and run around with them, I yell or go after him, (dang, don't want him to choke to death on a rock or break a tooth), he drops them, picks up more...(everything is a game to a puppy)...he loves to move them around....SOOOOOO, he just thinks it was another rock. I was out there in <40 degrees right before sunset, looking for the specific granite grinding rock among 3 trillion granite and other types of rocks, wearing my glasses, crying my eyes out, with tears dripping down on the glasses, and with the cold air, fogging them up, with this pony jumping up and down and all around me thinking that I was out there for playtime, grabbing rocks, and running with them, trying to grab the cement turtle with no head, grabbing a HUGE cement bunny and trying to yank it out on the back 40, with me grabbing the bunny back and putting it up on the bricks by the bbq, saying to no one in general 'dam*it, you are NOT going to get THIS one!'....sigh.........I'll know it when I see it if I ever see it again. When my husband got home, he tried to look in his special hiding places but couldn't find it. I'll look again tomorrow......

NOW this SAME dog was in the house with me most of the day, just being so mellow....... I don't know when he stole it......maybe a few days ago.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff