U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-30-2012, 09:52 AM

11,096 posts, read 7,340,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
...and it only took you FIVE YEARS to figure it out! We are all impressed.
Ok smarty pants, not all of us are fast learners.

Old 01-30-2012, 10:01 AM

43,861 posts, read 27,938,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Ok smarty pants, not all of us are fast learners.
I was able to get a computer tutor with all the big bucks I make posting on here.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:31 AM

4,022 posts, read 2,785,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I've got so many $5 bills until I'm now making little shirts out of them.....
Have you ever seen that commercial on tv where the man has teached some hamsters how to row? He says it took 2 days to teach them and he doesn't understand why it took so long......I have no idea what it's for.....maybe a bank loan place, I dunno. One hamster stands at the helm and says, 'row, row, row......' and the others are down in the tiny boat..... Anyway, this looks like a shirt for the little guys...

'has teached' is terrible English......I need to wake up......I am not going to make any more entries until I do...... My college degrees are worthless today.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:35 AM

4,022 posts, read 2,785,202 times
Quote:
THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING FOR!!!

OF COURSE I DO!!!!!
i'M DRY TOO. IT AMAZES ME THAT SO MANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND ME!

Wow!!!! That was my first multi quote time!!!!!!!!
I am proud of you for doing the multi thing.......I think it's not hard and more than one has tried to teach me, (Gand for sure), but I can never remember how to do it....

Old 01-30-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Have you ever seen that commercial on tv where the man has teached some hamsters how to row? He says it took 2 days to teach them and he doesn't understand why it took so long......I have no idea what it's for.....maybe a bank loan place, I dunno. One hamster stands at the helm and says, 'row, row, row......' and the others are down in the tiny boat..... Anyway, this looks like a shirt for the little guys...

'has teached' is terrible English......I need to wake up......I am not going to make any more entries until I do...... My college degrees are worthless today.
Quote:
I am proud of you for doing the multi thing.......I think it's not hard and more than one has tried to teach me, (Gand for sure), but I can never remember how to do it....

It's the little things in life that make us smile!!!!

Old 01-30-2012, 06:14 PM

You guys know I hate to cook, right? Probably because I'm no good at it.... , but OMG!! These are soooo good and easy. I could eat just them alone.

I used Garlic powder and frozen bell pepper...

Fresh Green Beans | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond

Old 01-31-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Just click the little quote marks at the bottom of each post until you've gathered together all the posts you want to reply to....on the LAST one hit the regular Quote button. They will all come up together in one post.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:57 AM

Quote:
You guys know I hate to cook, right? Probably because I'm no good at it.... , but OMG!! These are soooo good and easy. I could eat just them alone.

I used Garlic powder and frozen bell pepper...

Fresh Green Beans | The Pioneer Woman Cooks | Ree Drummond
I'll pass this on to my daughter. She likes to cook.
I eat Marie Callendar.

Old 01-31-2012, 07:01 AM

HAPPY TUESDAY!

I see Bob found lots of great freebies!

Had a decent day at work yesterday. I had a couple of new people to train....so I was
so tired of TALKING by the time I got home. After all that, I didn't even want to try
to form words in a post.

We have the Republican Primaries today in Florida. One of the things I really
don't like about elections is that they actually talk about so and so getting more
votes because he had more money. Are people stupid? Why would you vote for
someone just because they had more funds for advertising. Why not just listen to what
their platform is and vote based on that? Politics is just annoying to me.

Old 01-31-2012, 08:17 AM

Again I say... no good comes of me cooking.... to much garlic. I've been up all night. Oh, but they were soooo good!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.