U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 02-07-2012, 09:31 PM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,858 posts, read 41,694,873 times
Reputation: 58508

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
LMAO!!! It's not that bad.

Glory, do you still have that 2 bedroom apartment? Want a room mate?? I hid something in the office about 10 years ago and I CANT FIND IT!!!!! Hubby is going to KILL me!!!!

No good comes of cleaning. I was fine not remembering that it was there but now I cant find it....
I did that one time with a vehicle title. My kid's dad went to sell his truck and I couldn't find the title anywhere. He blamed it on all my stupid cleaning.

 
Old 02-07-2012, 09:35 PM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,858 posts, read 41,694,873 times
Reputation: 58508
This is cool, Villagelife (Izzy over at the The Village @ Community Chat) sent me a DM. One of the
links we posted here on the Freebie/Deal Forum happened to be the business of her nephew-in-law!
Between all the traffic we get on here and the other freebie sites that come on here to get stuff to
post on their own sites, I hope we'll be able to really help boost his business!

Here's is Izzy's post:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/22885662-post500.html

Oh wait....I guess I'll have to send him a bill for the post. My $5 fee.
 
Old 02-08-2012, 09:20 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,848 posts, read 11,806,309 times
Reputation: 16975
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
This is cool, Villagelife (Izzy over at the The Village @ Community Chat) sent me a DM. One of the
links we posted here on the Freebie/Deal Forum happened to be the business of her nephew-in-law!
Between all the traffic we get on here and the other freebie sites that come on here to get stuff to
post on their own sites, I hope we'll be able to really help boost his business!

Here's is Izzy's post:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/22885662-post500.html

Oh wait....I guess I'll have to send him a bill for the post. My $5 fee.
Well, you know, it's a small world after all.
 
Old 02-08-2012, 12:09 PM
 
Location: Tampa, FL
2,164 posts, read 1,266,227 times
Reputation: 1965
Oh, so sorry to learn of your troubles, Wurzig & TFW. My heart is with you guys. Wish there was a way to help everyone I know who needs it.
Also, thanks to all those who left kind notes to me via the "approve this post" tab. It means a lot to me. What I like about this place is how kind everyone is, no judging, just acceptance. I like how everyone is so supportive of those in need.
 
Old 02-08-2012, 03:39 PM
 
13,809 posts, read 17,043,287 times
Reputation: 17906
I agree about how supportive everyone is here, Starr. And you're such a part of this wonderful family. I'm so glad the reps made you feel good.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr.R View Post
Oh, so sorry to learn of your troubles, Wurzig & TFW. My heart is with you guys. Wish there was a way to help everyone I know who needs it.
Also, thanks to all those who left kind notes to me via the "approve this post" tab. It means a lot to me. What I like about this place is how kind everyone is, no judging, just acceptance. I like how everyone is so supportive of those in need.
 
Old 02-08-2012, 03:42 PM
 
13,809 posts, read 17,043,287 times
Reputation: 17906
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
This is cool, Villagelife (Izzy over at the The Village @ Community Chat) sent me a DM. One of the
links we posted here on the Freebie/Deal Forum happened to be the business of her nephew-in-law!
Oh wait....I guess I'll have to send him a bill for the post. My $5 fee.

LOL! Did that woman ever come back and apologize? She said she was going to check with the sites and would apologize when (actually, she said "if") she found out she was wrong. She was so snarky to you, but I'd feel better about her if she has the cahoonas to apologize.
 
Old 02-08-2012, 03:44 PM
 
13,809 posts, read 17,043,287 times
Reputation: 17906
My heart just goes out to you, dear Wurzig, and to your friend's widow. I'll be thinking of you and especially praying for youall on the 18th.

How is Winston doing with the mineral oil?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Thanks for all your condolences during this very sad time for us. The initial shock is always the worst and we are doing better. He showed his sister the DVD last night, (she knew our pal), and I cried my eyes out again. There are 3 songs on it......the last one is a killer.

The plans are taking shape for the memorial, which will be on the 18th, so much to do on this end before we take off.......do not know when that will be yet....
 
Old 02-09-2012, 07:00 AM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,858 posts, read 41,694,873 times
Reputation: 58508
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
LOL! Did that woman ever come back and apologize? She said she was going to check with the sites and would apologize when (actually, she said "if") she found out she was wrong. She was so snarky to you, but I'd feel better about her if she has the cahoonas to apologize.
I really don't care.

If I had thought about it at the time, I would've just asked a mod to remove her post.
 
Old 02-09-2012, 07:02 AM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,858 posts, read 41,694,873 times
Reputation: 58508
HAPPY THURS!

I never did get back on here yesterday.
I'll pay catch up today with the sales.
 
Old 02-09-2012, 09:36 AM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,858 posts, read 41,694,873 times
Reputation: 58508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
Thanks for all your condolences during this very sad time for us. The initial shock is always the worst and we are doing better. He showed his sister the DVD last night, (she knew our pal), and I cried my eyes out again. There are 3 songs on it......the last one is a killer.

The plans are taking shape for the memorial, which will be on the 18th, so much to do on this end before we take off.......do not know when that will be yet....
Sent a card to your profile page. We will ALL be thinking of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top