Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 07:31 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times

Advertisements

Walgreens.com - Local Weekly Ad

They will email you a copy of their weekly circular....plus coupons.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 08:04 AM

Default WalMart Coupons

Walmart.com - Coupons - Free Samples & Coupons

Old 07-26-2011, 12:37 AM

15 posts, read 9,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Several people have asked me for good coupon sites. I rarely use grocery coupons since I usually shop at Walmart, but here is a good list in no particular order.

Coupon codes and discounts for 65,000 online stores! RetailMeNot.com (coupons and codes)

http://www.couponcabin.com/index.htm

Our Company - Our Clients

Grocery Coupons

Coupons, Grocery Coupons, Printable Coupons, Restaurant Coupons, Coupon Codes

Printable Coupons and Money Saving Tips - RedPlum.com
I would like add an other coupon codes site,
CouponRefund.com

Old 09-06-2011, 02:33 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
Thanks for all the coupon sites! Wow, I had no idea there were so many. So this is how those extreme couponers get so many coupons.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 PM

I think they are also STEALING lots of papers Starr! The complaints of stolen Sunday newspapers has doubled in the past 3 months.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:27 PM

527 posts, read 2,168,853 times
@GloryB

You seem to know lot about coupons. I have a query.
Suppose i clip and print any XYZ brand coupon of walmart which gives say 50 cents off some product. Now assume i have another 50 cent manufacturer coupon of same XYZ product from a local sunday newspaper, so will walmart accept both coupons (i.e. the walmart coupon and manufacturer coupon) and give me 1$ off the XYZ product ?

Old 09-07-2011, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rak007 View Post
@GloryB

Suppose i clip and print any XYZ brand coupon of walmart which gives say 50 cents off some product. Now assume i have another 50 cent manufacturer coupon of same XYZ product from a local sunday newspaper, so will walmart accept both coupons (i.e. the walmart coupon and manufacturer coupon) and give me 1$ off the XYZ product ?
I highlighted your question in blue. THEY do not, but many other stores do. I'm not a coupon genius, I just happen to work for a newspaper, so we talk about it all the time while we look at whatever just came out.

Quote:
! Walmart Coupon Policy

Walmart accepts the following types of coupons (see guidelines below):
  • Manufacturers’ coupons
  • Print-at-home internet coupons
    • Must be legible, have “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them, have a valid remit address for the manufacturer, valid expiration date, and have a scannable bar code.
  • Competitors’ coupons that feature a specific item for a specified price
    • for example, $2.99
  • Soft drink container caps
  • Checkout coupons
    • (also called “Catalinas”) that are printed at our competitors’ registers, have “Manufacturer Coupon” with specific requirements printed on them, a valid remit address for the manufacturer, valid expiration date, and a scannable bar code.
Walmart does not accept the following coupons:
  • Print-at-home Internet coupons that require no purchase
  • Competitors’ coupons for dollars/cents or percentage off, buy one get one free, and double- or triple-value coupons
The following are guidelines and limitations:
  • Only one coupon per item is permitted.
  • Coupons must have an expiration date and be redeemed prior to expiration.
  • Coupons may exceed the price of the item. Change may be given or applied toward the cost of the basket purchase.
  • Walmart only accepts coupons for merchandise that we sell.
  • Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
  • We accept the following with Customer Service Supervisor/Management approval:
    • 40 or more coupons
    • Any coupon over $20
    • $50 or more in coupons in one transaction

Old 09-07-2011, 06:42 PM

2,164 posts, read 1,651,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I think they are also STEALING lots of papers Starr! The complaints of stolen Sunday newspapers has doubled in the past 3 months.
Oh yes, I heard about that, Glory! I could only shake my head. It kills me...it's always the 20 - 80 rule: 20 % ruin it for the rest. I would never do that--and oh, was I mad the time I bought a ppr only to get home & the coupons were gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rak007 View Post
@GloryB

Glory, as always, is a great help! But I wanted to add that sometimes the stores themselves vary. A lady I trust (Couponing to Disney/ says the best thing to do is call the stores in your area to ask for their coupon policies. Some will accept both a store & a manufacture coupon, some won't.
The Walmart here in my part of Tampa will let you stack coupons that way. Get it when on sale, and you really get a good deal!

Old 09-13-2011, 08:52 AM

Default Print Coupons Now. com

http://printcouponsnow.net/printcouponsnow_action.php

They also send a free newsletter!

Old 09-14-2011, 09:13 PM

527 posts, read 2,168,853 times
Do we have any Suave Body wash coupons which can be redeemed at walmart ?
I had got one before but that has been expired 1 week back. Any way i can get any ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff