U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2011, 02:53 PM

43,858 posts, read 45,150,065 times

Advertisements

Getting Started

After the general tutorial for coupon lingo....
they actually have the stores in categories, listing their weekly sales and what coupons you need to print/cut in order to apply them towards your purchase so you pay almost nothing or get money back!!!!

Incredible!! I'm going to spend some time on here....you guys know how I love free stuff.

I'm sure there are other sites, but this one seems to be set up to be real people friendly. Please let me know what you think? If more of you are interested, I would be happy to look up additional info or post whatever would help you.

(This site is giving classes at their church....but unless you are in Michigan....you'll have to stick with the online version. )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2011, 06:30 AM

15,316 posts, read 20,288,552 times
Interesting! I could never extreme-coupon but I'm interested in starting to coupon now that I've retired and my income has been cut dramatically. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff