Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2012, 11:01 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,414,293 times

Advertisements

This isnt free but it's such an awesome deal that, in addition to including it in the Daily Deals thread, I'm making this special post about it.

I bought two of these items last year when 1SaleADay offered them for $12.95 + $4.99 shipping. They're so wonderful that I considered that a bargain price.

Today they're for sale at $5.00 each + Free Shipping.

I guarantee you'll be very happy with this item. I've bought a bunch of them for future birthday/anniversary/Christmas gifts.

They're included in the Flash Deal section of 1SaleADay's site:
http://1saleaday.com/flash/gm8212/

Product Info:
Providing a handy place to store your keys, the North Point Timesaver uses color coded key fobs to store your keys. Voice memo recording with indicator light reminds you what to get at the grocery store, and lets you leave a message while on the way out the door.

Time and date are displayed on the large LCD screen, as well as indoor temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. Multi-tone alarm functions offer 8 different alarm tones with a snooze button and countdown timer. Affix the Timesaver Key Holder to your refrigerator with the magnetic strip back, or to any wall using the slotted back.
Specs

Features Include:
Key holder with voice memo and alarm clock
Large LCD screen
Built-in clock with day/date function
Voice memo recorder with indicator light
3 Magnetic Key holders with key chains
Color-coded key fobs
Indoor temperature display in Fahrenheit or Celsius
Alarm function with 8 different tones and snooze button
Countdown timer
Magnetic strips on back, sticks to your refrigerator
Slotted back for fitting onto any wall
'Play back message' button
'Message record' button
Clock function control buttons on top
Microphone and built-in speaker
4 x AAA batteries required (not included)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 04:55 AM

22,184 posts, read 14,784,658 times
Think i'll order a couple.
Thanks TFW!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff