U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 06:08 PM

13,103 posts, read 17,634,355 times

Advertisements

yes please let her know that we miss her ….I remember I was talking to her about some dogs that were chained and barely being fed . she loves her one dog the white pittie she has . wow that seems like a lifetime ago huh ? im so glad she is alive and well . God bless us all and may we all outlive the meanies LOL...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2018, 09:41 PM

11,892 posts, read 12,503,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
She just quit posting. I finally got in touch with her daughter. Zoey told me that her mom was just fine and was tired of posting in the forum and getting mean DMs from other members. There were a couple of folks in the freebie forum who complained all the time and GB got tired of it. One of them even accused her of being paid by the various companies offering freebies. For that very reason I sometimes go on the attack if someone is sending mean DMs to a freebie poster. It's against my nature to do so but I refuse to tolerate rudeness. Bob had the same problem with mean DMs about what he posted. He was going to quit just like GB did. So I stepped in and "fixed" the problem.

I'm quite sure that GloryB is alive. She helped me so much when I was new to the forum. I still miss her to this day. Camper and I both tried our best to connect with her but were unsuccessful. Thankfully, Zoey let me know that she was okay.
Id like to believe she checks in on us every now and then....

Old 07-04-2018, 07:06 AM

15,635 posts, read 14,689,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Id like to believe she checks in on us every now and then....

I hope she does. Just in case I will post "Hi Sam. I really, really miss you."

Old 07-16-2018, 10:26 PM

14,695 posts, read 18,753,541 times
I forgot to post that I received makeup remover pads a couple of weeks ago. I clean my face with rubbing alcohol so I'll give these pads to one of my daughters.

Old 10-03-2018, 10:29 AM

1,107 posts, read 857,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
She just quit posting. I finally got in touch with her daughter. Zoey told me that her mom was just fine and was tired of posting in the forum and getting mean DMs from other members. There were a couple of folks in the freebie forum who complained all the time and GB got tired of it. One of them even accused her of being paid by the various companies offering freebies. For that very reason I sometimes go on the attack if someone is sending mean DMs to a freebie poster. It's against my nature to do so but I refuse to tolerate rudeness. Bob had the same problem with mean DMs about what he posted. He was going to quit just like GB did. So I stepped in and "fixed" the problem.

I'm quite sure that GloryB is alive. She helped me so much when I was new to the forum. I still miss her to this day. Camper and I both tried our best to connect with her but were unsuccessful. Thankfully, Zoey let me know that she was okay.
They have to be dicks because of her kindness. They were never loved so they spread their hate on us.

Anyway I just discovered this forum a few weeks ago and I sent off a few. So far I got a ring sizer kit which is really neat. Now I can find out what size I need for a ring.

GloryB, ignore the as*hats and do what you enjoy. It's your right. Take care and thanks.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:07 AM

Yesterday I got the free samples of Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner. YAY! ksgain, peachrose!

Old 10-06-2018, 09:47 AM

10,711 posts, read 19,040,812 times
Today I got my coupon for a free Wholly Guacamole (I love the hot/spicy one)

Old 10-06-2018, 10:08 AM

Awesome freebie, Flamingo! I love the spicy Wholly Guacamole too!

Old 10-06-2018, 02:38 PM

10,711 posts, read 19,040,812 times
We have good taste! (it was too spicy for a cousin who doesn't like spice and Mom doesn't even like guac. - More for me!) - I don't eat avocados (I'm a texture person) - but I do like guac.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:41 PM

Oh, I love, love, love avocados. Queenie and I used to share an avocado every day. Lulu likes them ok but not with as much gusto as Queenie did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff