U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 10-10-2013, 06:16 AM
 
Location: Mass
22,184 posts, read 12,090,749 times
Reputation: 6764

Advertisements

Free health screening for diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, vision and bone density from CVS/pharmacy

Valued over $100, these convenient free screenings will be performed by medical professionals:

Blood pressure
Body mass index (BMI)
Glucose
Cholesterol

Plus get a free nutrition assessment and tips on how to stop smoking.

Events are held in select metropolitan areas every Thurs., Fri. and Sat. in September from 2-6 PM. Puerto Rico events are held most weekends from 12-4 PM.

Select stores only. No appointment necessary.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-10-2013, 06:58 AM
 
Location: Location: Location
6,416 posts, read 8,007,761 times
Reputation: 18863
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrainman View Post
Free health screening for diabetes, blood pressure, cholesterol, vision and bone density from CVS/pharmacy

Valued over $100, these convenient free screenings will be performed by medical professionals:

Blood pressure
Body mass index (BMI)
Glucose
Cholesterol

Plus get a free nutrition assessment and tips on how to stop smoking.

Events are held in select metropolitan areas every Thurs., Fri. and Sat. in September from 2-6 PM. Puerto Rico events are held most weekends from 12-4 PM.

Select stores only. No appointment necessary.
Actually, the screenings are being held in October and November. (We missed the September dates.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2013, 07:30 AM
 
Location: Mass
22,184 posts, read 12,090,749 times
Reputation: 6764
Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
Actually, the screenings are being held in October and November. (We missed the September dates.)
Actually,this was posted in September also

CVS - Free Health Screening Plus $5 Coupon and FREE Tote Bag

Last edited by bobrainman; 10-10-2013 at 08:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2013, 09:28 AM
 
15,244 posts, read 20,192,741 times
Reputation: 21646
I remember when you posted about this in early September, Bob. I especially wanted to check my bone density and had planned to go to my local CVS, but couldnt make it. So thanks so much for posting about it again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2013, 02:42 PM
 
Location: Location: Location
6,416 posts, read 8,007,761 times
Reputation: 18863
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrainman View Post
Actually,this was posted in September also

CVS - Free Health Screening Plus $5 Coupon and FREE Tote Bag
Yes, rainman, I know. But when you posted this in October, it only seemed right to let you and the others who read your post, who may have missed it in September, be aware that there was still an opportunity to take advantage of it. Of course, if one doesn't live in one of the cities where the screenings are taking place, it won't matter if we did or didn't miss it, now will it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-10-2013, 03:00 PM
 
Location: Mass
22,184 posts, read 12,090,749 times
Reputation: 6764
Quote:
Originally Posted by theatergypsy View Post
Yes, rainman, I know. But when you posted this in October, it only seemed right to let you and the others who read your post, who may have missed it in September, be aware that there was still an opportunity to take advantage of it. Of course, if one doesn't live in one of the cities where the screenings are taking place, it won't matter if we did or didn't miss it, now will it?
Yes.
I didn't notice the post said September. Thanks for letting me know.

It goes to October when you open it.

Last edited by bobrainman; 10-10-2013 at 03:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:18 AM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top