Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 12:06 AM

15,110 posts, read 32,134,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrainman View Post
We find Freebies and share them here!
If it has been posted before lots of times they will come out with free sample at a later time at the same website.

I have NEVER seen a Free sample or a Positive post from you!
You is why people don't post here anymore!
We do our best and if that is not good enough you should move on!
I post positive here on occasion, but don't have any freebies to post or I would. I agree with people doing their best, but it's just really annoying when the same samples are posted over and over again from years ago (starting with GloryB in 2011). Especially if that person is new to this forum, and doesn't remember them being posted before.

It's too bad that people get upset when you point out that the same freebie has been posted numerous times, and sometimes by different people. But yet, it's been posted off and on since 2011, and absolutely NO ONE has ever come on here and said that they received a sample. I find that very interesting, because you would think that at least ONE person would have posted that they have gotten a sample by now. So that means that it's not a real freebie.

If you want to see all of my positive posts, check out the other forums that I'm on all the time, because I don't spend all my time on here, or spend all of my time on the CD forum. There are forum on CD where people have actual conversations, and this isn't one of them.

Last edited by moved; 11-06-2016 at 12:37 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2016, 06:12 AM

22,184 posts, read 14,669,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
I post positive here on occasion, but don't have any freebies to post or I would. I agree with people doing their best, but it's just really annoying when the same samples are posted over and over again from years ago (starting with GloryB in 2011). Especially if that person is new to this forum, and doesn't remember them being posted before.

It's too bad that people get upset when you point out that the same freebie has been posted numerous times, and sometimes by different people. But yet, it's been posted off and on since 2011, and absolutely NO ONE has ever come on here and said that they received a sample. I find that very interesting, because you would think that at least ONE person would have posted that they have gotten a sample by now. So that means that it's not a real freebie.

If you want to see all of my positive posts, check out the other forums that I'm on all the time, because I don't spend all my time on here, or spend all of my time on the CD forum. There are forum on CD where people have actual conversations, and this isn't one of them.
Please be easy with the people posting because one day there will be no more posts!

Old 11-06-2016, 10:48 AM

I'm just making a statement. This was first posted in 2011 by GloryB, and no one has ever come on here and said that they received this sample, nor has the company ever posted that they're out of them. So how can that be explained?

Old 11-06-2016, 10:53 AM

22,184 posts, read 14,669,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
I'm just making a statement. This was first posted in 2011 by GloryB, and no one has ever come on here and said that they received this sample, nor has the company ever posted that they're out of them. So how can that be explained?
So you have to crucify a newbie!

Old 11-06-2016, 01:01 PM

1,721 posts, read 1,620,228 times
I am not a newby to this thread and I can't possibly remember/recall every freebie that has been offered. Sometimes 2 of us post the same freebie. It's no big deal. I do know that when you give your thread a title it will show if it's a duplicate, but only if you typed it the exact same way. But even if it was posted a few years back it doesn't matter because some
mfg's do repeat offers....happens all the time. When I visit these freebie sites I often see items that have been offered so many times, but I just ignore them, I don't contact that site and ask them why in the world they keep repeating offers!
Even though I have been reprimanded by "Moved" I intend to continue to post freebie offers as I enjoy doing it and I also
enjoy all the other posters doing the same. I really can't see why this is such a big deal. Maybe she/he should contact
this company and ask them directly!!!

Last edited by Littlelu; 11-06-2016 at 01:12 PM..

Old 11-07-2016, 11:15 AM

FYI, from their FB page:

Hi -------, thank you for reaching out. This is not a valid offer by us - it seems to be a third party, so please use caution when providing your personal information or details. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Last edited by moved; 11-07-2016 at 11:27 AM..

Old 11-08-2016, 04:45 AM

15,632 posts, read 24,292,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobrainman View Post
...I have NEVER seen a Free sample or a Positive post from you!
You is why people don't post here anymore!
We do our best and if that is not good enough you should move on!

Amen, Bob!

Old 11-08-2016, 11:25 AM

Maybe a lot of people should move on. When I'm on CD, most of my time is spent on forums where people carry on conversations, not here. This forum is just a glance for me.

But I made a point, and people didn't like it. I smelled a rat with a freebie being posted so often, and questioned why no one ever posted receiving it, since it had been posted since 2011.

I posted the question, and got an answer from the company's FB page, proving that I was right, and apparently no one liked the truth. Freebies are becoming less common these days, because it's costing company's too much to send them out to thousands of people, and not just from on here.

If you don't believe me, you can read the answer yourself on their FB page, if you're even on FB. I'm sure that there's a reason why GloryB got off of here.

Some people just don't want to hear the truth.

Last edited by moved; 11-08-2016 at 12:16 PM..

Old 11-08-2016, 04:37 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,292,150 times
Some people are so unhappy with their lives that they take it out on those around them. If they dont have friends and family on whom to vent their frustrations, they take it out on internet forums.

GloryB loved this forum. She stopped posting for reason beyond her control. But she did get frustrated by negative nellies who didnt appreciate all her work in posting freebies and who did nothing but complain. Bob must get frustrated too -- and Littlelu, as well.

Old 11-08-2016, 06:51 PM

Like I said, some people don't like to hear the truth, and have nothing better to do than bash the person telling the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff