U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-24-2009, 03:37 PM

12,599 posts, read 7,966,500 times
Today I got a package with the 'cells, genes, and protein machines' cancer-themed coloring books [gee, how cheerful, like what was I thinking?] and yesterday I got a coupon for a free bottle of Ensure. Plus I've gotten a couple issues of Business week, which I didn't think I had signed up for all the way. Camper-I posted that link in the 'Ways to Honor and Support Our Troops' thread in Other topics, after someone else (the illustrious tet tea) posted it and it got moved to the military forum. I picked out a card and filled out a message. Hopefully it's legit, otherwise that's kind of rotten. Did anybody do it?

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 11-24-2009 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: giving props to my bud!

Old 11-24-2009, 04:08 PM

43,862 posts, read 26,819,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Today I got a package with the 'cells, genes, and protein machines' cancer-themed coloring books [gee, how cheerful, like what was I thinking?] and yesterday I got a coupon for a free bottle of Ensure. Plus I've gotten a couple issues of Business week, which I didn't think I had signed up for all the way. Camper-I posted that link in the 'Ways to Honor and Support Our Troops' thread in Other topics, after someone else posted it and it got moved to the military forum. I picked out a card and filled out a message. Hopefully it's legit, otherwise that's kind of rotten. Did anybody do it?
I always send them off from various online sources. Since it is free, I can't imagine what they would have to gain by being bogus. The worst I could do is get spammed in my freebie email.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I already posted I got my Joyce Meyers Calendar yesterday. I didn't check my box today since it was raining by the time I was coming home. I'll check it out tomorrow morning on the way to work.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:27 PM

12,158 posts, read 7,445,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Today I got a package with the 'cells, genes, and protein machines' cancer-themed coloring books [gee, how cheerful, like what was I thinking?] and yesterday I got a coupon for a free bottle of Ensure. Plus I've gotten a couple issues of Business week, which I didn't think I had signed up for all the way. Camper-I posted that link in the 'Ways to Honor and Support Our Troops' thread in Other topics, after someone else (the illustrious tet tea) posted it and it got moved to the military forum. I picked out a card and filled out a message. Hopefully it's legit, otherwise that's kind of rotten. Did anybody do it?

I did. I got good vibes from it. I think it is a valid site and that the cards will be sent. I sure hope so, anyway.

Old 11-24-2009, 05:55 PM

2,480 posts, read 2,936,979 times
Yeay- Toady received seventh generation laundry detergent /HE free and clear and Garnier eye cream.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:44 PM

12,158 posts, read 7,445,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post
Yeay- Toady received seventh generation laundry detergent /HE free and clear and Garnier eye cream.
I hope I get the 7th gen, too. Let us know how you like it.

I received the Kashi trail mix bar in the cute tent box. I'm saving it for when I am really hungry......which I feel approaching mucho rapido.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I hope I get the 7th gen, too. Let us know how you like it.

I received the Kashi trail mix bar in the cute tent box. I'm saving it for when I am really hungry......which I feel approaching mucho rapido.
Can't wait to try the 7th generation-on the package it states it has a water softener to remove hard water. I really need this-my water is soo hard!

Will let you all know how it works

Old 11-25-2009, 06:43 AM

3,105 posts, read 6,127,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I did. I got good vibes from it. I think it is a valid site and that the cards will be sent. I sure hope so, anyway.
I did the card deal last year, it is legit. I haven't done it yet this year but do they still ask you if you want the same card sent to yourself?? They did that last year and sure enough, I rec'd a card.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:43 PM

43,862 posts, read 26,819,501 times
I got a free box of cupcakes from Swiss Miss.
Sample of Garnier eye cream.
My son did tons of free holiday music downloads so we could play them while we put up the tree this weekend.
My daughter printed some great free holiday coloring sheets for the grandson.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:49 PM

7,018 posts, read 6,750,882 times
PG sampler of the body wash.

GloryB got CUPCAKES???

Old 11-25-2009, 05:51 PM

Today got the L'Oreal Revitalift am/pm deep wrinkle cream
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff