Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-10-2010, 05:26 PM

2,480 posts, read 5,320,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm View Post
Yikes. I see there's a new spam king in the forum!

Say, uh, ruddycrux, don'tcha think ONE spammy thread about the not-very-impressive sale on diamonds woulda been enough?
Yea spammer go away! I thought by now they would be gone!

Old 03-10-2010, 06:50 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm View Post
Yikes. I see there's a new spam king in the forum!

Say, uh, ruddycrux, don'tcha think ONE spammy thread about the not-very-impressive sale on diamonds woulda been enough?
Make sure to report the spammers. Just click the triangle icon and write SPAM in the box. The mods are really fast at deleting them.

Also, if someone starts a new thread who has less than 10 previous posts, they should also be reported.

I'm surprised with CD being such a big forum that we don't get more spam than we do.

Old 03-11-2010, 09:52 AM

Got on here this morning hoping to drink some coffee with my freebie pals....but I guess everyone either slept in or was busy elsewhere. You can tell from the freebies posted that I was bored.

Really take advantage of the call in freebies!! They send lots of stuff directly from the companies posted. It is really better than even requesting online because they have a department who takes care of their calling in customers!! They also respond quickly. So, grab a cup of coffee, get your phone out.....and have fun. Most of the calls are automated....but it is really easy and fast either way.

Old 03-11-2010, 01:41 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,529,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I get blood work every 4 to 6 months and nothing has ever showed up.
Well, I think the dream water is slowly working on me.....or else I'm slowly allowing it to work....I do observe that I mellow out. I seem to relax and then fall asleep......but this morning, at 3:30 a.m. I woke up on the sofa to the tv blaring...(nobody in this house ever ventures back downstairs to get me when I fall asleep watching tv...)..some idiot had on a lime green sport jacket with orange dollar signs on it.....I don't now what he was promoting..he was really annoying.....I crawled off the sofa and turned it off..... I realized that I had another headache, so I went to the kitchen and took some Tylenol, was awake for an hour or so and then fell back asleep.....on the sofa...(too lazy to crawl upstairs...thought if I did, I would be fully awake by the time I hit the bed..LOL). I think the dream water gives me a headache and I don't know why......it doesn't have that much in it. I get a slight tummy ache about 10 minutes after I drink it, too, but it goes away in a minute or three..... At first, I thought I should have bought a lot more since there is currently free shipping, but with the headaches, I will probably just use this case and be done with it.

Old 03-12-2010, 03:24 PM

15,632 posts, read 24,431,732 times
I'm sorry it gives you a headache, wurzig. Maybe, if you really like it, you could take a headache pill (like Anacin or Ascriptin) with it. I dont take it every night but I feel soooo good and relaxed the mornings after I've taken it. A friend (who doesnt use the Dream Water) has been taking both melatonin and a pill that has one of the other same ingredients every night and she says she wakes up feeling calm and relaxed every since she started taking them.

Old 03-12-2010, 07:52 PM

12,114 posts, read 15,002,256 times
It' seems like forever since we've just chatted about nothing. Spring break just started here. It was driving me nuts today seeing all the campers on the road, wondering where everyone was going. What are you guys doing this weekend? The weather is supposed to be semi OK Saturday and Sunday but then turn nasty for Monday and Tuesday, then nice for the last part of the week. I told hubby that I want to at least have lunch outside this weekend. I miss going away for spring break. My baby's no baby anymore... ( big sigh).

Old 03-12-2010, 08:13 PM

I'm in a great mood!!!! The kids are moving out this weekend. I helped them with the down payments and gave them a bunch of stuff from the house....I would've gnawed off my right arm to help them along but they didn't ask for that. The thought of being able to come home from work without the music blaring, televisions playing, friends hanging out, and the phone ringing over and over.....is just SWEET!

I'll still keep my grandson most evenings and every other weekend.

My previous supervisor offered me a job with the company she went to work with. They handle the resale/closings of timeshares. Good money if you close the deal. I'm still kicking it around. I would like my own office................I would feel fancy.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:19 PM

Yay for Glory! I love coming home and having everything exactly as I left it. And congrats on the job offer...is there a base pay or is it strictly commission?

Tomorrow night I'm going to play poker with some friends I've known for 30 years. We used to play poker every Saturday night but my schedule over the past few months has prevented our getting together. So I'm excited about seeing them again. We dont play seriously; we just play for fun and its a good chance to let off steam.

During the week, next week, I'm having my air-conditioning vents and unit cleaned. This house was built in 1968 and I've lived in it since 1980 with never having had the vents and unit cleaned. I dont know if I believe all the hype about that kind of cleaning but I do have some mold in the unit (another a-c guy told me about it) and I want to get rid of that.

Old 03-13-2010, 07:27 AM

And I think the "daily burp report" was started on another thread but I cant remember which. Still no burps after taking the more-expensive fish oil for four days.

Old 03-13-2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
And I think the "daily burp report" was started on another thread but I cant remember which. Still no burps after taking the more-expensive fish oil for four days.
Do you WANT the burps or are you trying to get rid of them? I am not a soda drinker, but I drink about 4-6 oz of coke every day to make sure I burp before bed. Helps with the heartburn or whatever that feeling is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff