Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2010, 05:41 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post
I love it-our water is very hard-but it is not inexpensive-a pouch only lasts 2 washes.I have also used Lemi Shine (Walmart) which also works well.
I am waiting for my sample. I use all kinds of stuff in the dishwasher and it hardly helps. Every once in awhile, I make a big bowl of hot vinegar water (it stinks up the kitchen.....my kid says it reminds her of our Easter egg days), and put a couple of glasses in it at a time and soak off the spots that way.....but the spots and dullness are back after they go through the dishwsher a couple of times)..

Old 06-24-2010, 07:15 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
I am waiting for my sample. I use all kinds of stuff in the dishwasher and it hardly helps. Every once in awhile, I make a big bowl of hot vinegar water (it stinks up the kitchen.....my kid says it reminds her of our Easter egg days), and put a couple of glasses in it at a time and soak off the spots that way.....but the spots and dullness are back after they go through the dishwsher a couple of times)..
Have you tried the newer stuff on the market? It's expensive....but it sure does work!!

I got a hot pink thong pantie. At first I thought it was a little doily napkin.

Chex Mix small sample bag. Good stuff!

I want to post my favorite new icon one more time:

Old 06-24-2010, 07:59 PM

8,091 posts, read 15,427,067 times

LOVE IT!!!

Old 06-24-2010, 10:59 PM

9,933 posts, read 23,142,320 times
No freebie on Thursday either

Old 06-24-2010, 11:17 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
I got 2 samples of the new flavored mayo....garlic & herb and chipotle..(it is so much easier to say and spell it 'chipolte'---I wish they would have called me before they invented that word!!!)
I totally agree with you! Just looks wrong!

Haven't gotten anything in a few days, but today I got an Islands magazine, plus there was an Avon book in my newspaper box, and there was a perfume sample in that.

Old 06-25-2010, 02:21 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Have you tried the newer stuff on the market? It's expensive....but it sure does work!!

You always have the cutest pics!

No, what's it called?

Doily! You're funny! My girl wears those. I don't.

Old 06-25-2010, 07:36 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post

Love the icon!

Those panties should be called "wrongs", not thongs. Anyone that's ever had the elastic wear out in the leg should know what i mean. Just how do you feel sexy with something ridding up your butt??

Where did you get it anyway??

Old 06-25-2010, 08:46 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moved View Post
2 Kraft mayonnaise samples - Chipotle & Garlic & Herb
4 Glidden paint samples, and more on the way....
Yummy. Those mayo samples sound good.

Old 06-25-2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
We were too late for that one.......
I used that eons ago......when I thought I had crows feet but I didn't yet.....(awwwwwwwww, the ignorance of youth and listening to all the ad campaigns, eh?)...... anyway, it's good stuff and not inexpensive! Is it close to being full size? That's a GREAT sample!

Actually, I have always been anal about wearing dark sunglasses, so I don't have a lot of crows feet.....

I have him trained...(toooooo cute. Like I said before, you'd have to know him to understand that he is not this type of person)...he went out and got the mail just now and came upstairs and all the way down to the end of the hallway (where I am) and said, 'freebie'.... He must love me after all!

I got 2 samples of the new flavored mayo....garlic & herb and chipotle..(it is so much easier to say and spell it 'chipolte'---I wish they would have called me before they invented that word!!!)
Of course he loves you. How could he not?

Old 06-25-2010, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
I use that stuff all the time. We have very hard water here. You'll love it.
Thanks, Camper1.

I don't use glasses all that much. I use insulated mugs. Maybe this will help the flatware. It seems to always come out of the dishwasher with streaks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff