U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 12-19-2010, 07:42 PM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,861 posts, read 29,279,416 times
Reputation: 58184

Advertisements

I'm not home this week. I'm on vacation at my parent's house. Hopefully, my daughter is collecting my freebies and I'll have a long list to post later in the week.

 
Old 12-19-2010, 09:26 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,286 posts, read 7,755,757 times
Reputation: 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I'm not home this week. I'm on vacation at my parent's house. Hopefully, my daughter is collecting my freebies and I'll have a long list to post later in the week.
Have a great time!!!
 
Old 12-20-2010, 01:57 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,286 posts, read 7,755,757 times
Reputation: 15915
Nothing. I'm hoping to get at least one more before Christmas but it's not looking so good....
 
Old 12-21-2010, 01:36 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,286 posts, read 7,755,757 times
Reputation: 15915
Guinea Pig food!! ha ha
 
Old 12-22-2010, 10:57 AM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,861 posts, read 29,279,416 times
Reputation: 58184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Guinea Pig food!! ha ha
And exactly WHY would you order this in the first place?
 
Old 12-22-2010, 11:00 AM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,861 posts, read 29,279,416 times
Reputation: 58184
This is the list my daughter gave me over the phone regarding what was in my mailbox through out the past few days:
Coupon for a Free box of Exedrin Migraine
Coupon for a Free box of Exedrin Extra Strength
Coupon for a Free bag or bar of Ghiradelli Luxe Milk chocolate
Prilosec OTC Starter Kit
Tylenol Sleep Solution Kit - satin sleep mask, cd of soothing sounds, coupons & Johnson's lotion sample
....and 8 free magazines!!
 
Old 12-22-2010, 11:25 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,286 posts, read 7,755,757 times
Reputation: 15915
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
This is the list my daughter gave me over the phone regarding what was in my mailbox through out the past few days:
Coupon for a Free box of Exedrin Migraine
Coupon for a Free box of Exedrin Extra Strength
Coupon for a Free bag or bar of Ghiradelli Luxe Milk chocolate
Prilosec OTC Starter Kit
Tylenol Sleep Solution Kit - satin sleep mask, cd of soothing sounds, coupons & Johnson's lotion sample
....and 8 free magazines!!
I sent for the sleep kit, hope mine comes!

Hope your enjoying your visit.
 
Old 12-22-2010, 04:33 PM
 
Location: USA
9,718 posts, read 4,244,276 times
Reputation: 31670
I must have missed the sleep kit I did receive Digital Photo magazine today
 
Old 12-22-2010, 11:19 PM
 
Location: Texas
12,828 posts, read 8,405,714 times
Reputation: 54058
I got a nifty magnet from disinfect-for-health.org.

It's amazing how little bleach is needed to disinfect.
1/2 tablespoon in 1/2 gallon of water.
 
Old 12-23-2010, 05:30 AM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,861 posts, read 29,279,416 times
Reputation: 58184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
I got a nifty magnet from disinfect-for-health.org.

It's amazing how little bleach is needed to disinfect.
1/2 tablespoon in 1/2 gallon of water.
Wow....that's all? No wonder it always smells funky when I use bleach. Apparently I was using WAY too much!

I'll be glad to get back home tomorrow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top