U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 01-13-2011, 06:13 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,084 posts, read 7,300,828 times
Reputation: 15452

Advertisements

.....AGAIN nothing....

 
Old 01-13-2011, 06:18 PM
 
Location: LI/VA/IL
2,480 posts, read 3,026,208 times
Reputation: 6616
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
.....AGAIN nothing....
You and me both!
 
Old 01-14-2011, 05:56 AM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,861 posts, read 27,799,785 times
Reputation: 58139
Hey...I didn't get anything yesterday either. You don't see me whining.
OK...I'm kidding.
 
Old 01-14-2011, 09:08 AM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,084 posts, read 7,300,828 times
Reputation: 15452
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Hey...I didn't get anything yesterday either. You don't see me whining.
OK...I'm kidding.
You can SEE me??!! I need to start cleaning up before I get online.
 
Old 01-14-2011, 07:35 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,084 posts, read 7,300,828 times
Reputation: 15452
Nothing in the mail today but I did get this e mail just now...

This is Jake Martin from HydroPeptide, and I was just wanted to personally thank you for your interest in HydroPeptide's award-winning anti-aging beauty products! We received over 25,000 sample requests in the past 2 weeks -- and we appreciate your patience as we get the samples sent out!

This brief email is to let you know that we have received your request for your free sample and we will be shipping them out this next week (1/10/11). Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipping, and be on the look-out for the extra "goodie" we've included in your package!
Thanks again for your interest in HydroPeptide and we sincerely hope that you enjoy your HydroPeptide samples!

To bad I don't remember ordering it.
 
Old 01-15-2011, 04:17 PM
 
37 posts, read 11,363 times
Reputation: 100
I got the Big Commerce Tshirt in the mail today. That was quick I just signed up a few days ago. It's a nice shirt
Also got a wine tote
Good mail day!
 
Old 01-15-2011, 04:29 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,084 posts, read 7,300,828 times
Reputation: 15452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Nothing in the mail today but I did get this e mail just now...

This is Jake Martin from HydroPeptide, and I was just wanted to personally thank you for your interest in HydroPeptide's award-winning anti-aging beauty products! We received over 25,000 sample requests in the past 2 weeks -- and we appreciate your patience as we get the samples sent out!

This brief email is to let you know that we have received your request for your free sample and we will be shipping them out this next week (1/10/11). Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipping, and be on the look-out for the extra "goodie" we've included in your package!
Thanks again for your interest in HydroPeptide and we sincerely hope that you enjoy your HydroPeptide samples!

To bad I don't remember ordering it.
Guess what I got in the mail today! I almost threw it away. it's a tiny foil packet in the envelope with a coupon for 20% for an order of $50.00.
 
Old 01-15-2011, 05:37 PM
 
Location: LI/VA/IL
2,480 posts, read 3,026,208 times
Reputation: 6616
Yesterday-Garden Design magazine
Today-nothing
 
Old 01-16-2011, 09:19 PM
 
Location: Orlando, Florida
43,861 posts, read 27,799,785 times
Reputation: 58139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtleheart558 View Post
I got the Big Commerce Tshirt in the mail today. That was quick I just signed up a few days ago. It's a nice shirt
Also got a wine tote
Good mail day!
I think I ordered that one. I hope I get it.

Free - Us Weekly magazine
Free - Martha Stewart Living magazine

Tide Washing Machine Cleaner sample and a coupon
 
Old 01-16-2011, 09:43 PM
 
Location: Texas
12,334 posts, read 7,782,906 times
Reputation: 52079
Yesterday (Saturday) I got 50 MLK bookmarks from Americorps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:33 AM.

© 2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top