Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2011, 08:42 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,528,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post
It's not an "in-store" offer, JL. You request it on the Internet.

Some of the things offered are in-store and the post usually tells us right up front.
Something i noticed when i was at Walmart store yesterday trying to buy the Ocean Breeze Suave bodywash . It was all gone. In fact, quite a bit of the Suave bodywash products were empty except the Melon cucumber Suave bodywash and a couple others. Interesting.

Old 09-03-2011, 10:37 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
Something i noticed when i was at Walmart store yesterday trying to buy the Ocean Breeze Suave bodywash . It was all gone. In fact, quite a bit of the Suave bodywash products were empty except the Melon cucumber Suave bodywash and a couple others. Interesting.

That's probably because those of us who received the Suave freebies also got coupons to buy some.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:51 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
I got the same freebies. I like Suave's packaging.

I also got another 50 bandaids. I guess they sent them in case I have to have my throat slit again.
I never DID get the bandaids. Isn't it odd how some of us get this and some of us get that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
I went to Walmart yesterday and didn't see this deal...am i missing something? Thanks.
As ketabcha said, this was an online freebie offer. They used to have 4-5 of them a month, but they really seem to be giving out less freebies these days. Just watch the thread for the next WalMart freebie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Glory, do you like the Invisible Glass wipes or the spray?
I had the sample of a couple of wipes. They were WONDERFUL. I have two glass sliding doors...one out of the dining area and one out of the kitchen. I have a 4 year old grandson who lives here....need I say more? This stuff is just great!!

Ketabcha, aren't you the one who said you buy this product? Is the spray just as good as the wipes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
Got my Walmart Suave samples today! Came with three different things and three coupons!!!
I'm so glad you got this kd95!!! I know you ordered for quite a while before you started getting stuff, so I'm always happy when you get a good one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camper1 View Post
Can I still post it here if it didn't come in the mail?

I won a raffle!!!!!!

Got a big ice chest ( 40 qt?), two camp chairs, a big fold down charcoal grill, bag of charcoal, pack of grill tools and case of water bottles!!!!!!!

None of which I need.
I got a little bit of shipping money.

Old 09-04-2011, 07:55 AM

Quote:
That's probably because those of us who received the Suave freebies also got coupons to buy some.
Plus, the first of the month is not only payday for most people, but also food stamps come out. The combination of those really makes WalMart SUPER busy on the first weekend of the month. Lots of those people probably had the WalMart coupons as well for the Suave products.

They will get them restocked in the next few days.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:02 AM

I do individual freebies, but my daughter is into Mom's Meet and Mom's Ambassador. From Mom's Meet she got a Fed Ex box of cereal, box of strawberry breakfast bars and FIFTY chocolate granola bars!!!
We can't both sign up there because we have the same mailing address.
.....but is that a COOL amount of freebies or what? I sure hope some of you are also members of those sites and get that box as well!!!

Other than that, I got my free magazines. It's been a slow freebie week for me personally.

...and I can't even EAT granola.....

Old 09-04-2011, 08:23 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
The Invisible Glass is wonderful. Yes, GB, I bought a lot of it. The wipes are fantastic and the spray is better than okay. The thing about the spray is that its success is dictated by what we use to wipe it up. The wipes (I get the individually wrapped ones) are the best I have ever encountered. I use them on the computer screen, the TV and my reading glasses. I love this stuff.

You can order free samples here: http://www.invisibleglass.com/

Old 09-04-2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
The Invisible Glass is wonderful. Yes, GB, I bought a lot of it. The wipes are fantastic and the spray is better than okay. The thing about the spray is that its success is dictated by what we use to wipe it up. The wipes (I get the individually wrapped ones) are the best I have ever encountered. I use them on the computer screen, the TV and my reading glasses. I love this stuff.

You can order free samples here: Invisible Glass | No Streaks | Glass Cleaner
It's a little pricey, but it's worth every penny!! I'm glad the spray is just as good. I'm sure it goes further than the wipes. I do plan to keep some of those wipes in my car for the windshield. I park under big oak trees at home and gosh my windows stay dirty!

Old 09-04-2011, 09:40 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
I must have missed this one . Thanks!!!!

Old 09-04-2011, 10:27 AM

527 posts, read 2,168,853 times
I got the Burberry perfume sample 2 days back. Good quantity for a freebie. Was shipped from UK.
No idea when i will get the 3.5mm earphones. Anyone got it ?

Old 09-04-2011, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rak007 View Post
I got the Burberry perfume sample 2 days back. Good quantity for a freebie. Was shipped from UK.
No idea when i will get the 3.5mm earphones. Anyone got it ?
They really shipped from the UK? Wow, how expensive all that must have been!! I thought they would send it here and ship it. No, haven't gotten mine yet. What does BURBERRy actually smell like?

I've gotten earphones 2 times, both were crappy. Not sure if this one will better, but for the record, you never know how long it takes them to ship stuff. Anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months usually.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff