Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2011, 09:02 PM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
...and here we thought you were just a regular fruit salad.
That reminds me.......you can put an empty grapefruit skin (skin? rind? what is it?), on a plate near a sliding glass door and the flies won't go past it.......but now that I think about it, the dog would carry it off into the yard.......sigh...... Flies, flies, flies..........

Old 09-13-2011, 06:46 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,896,876 times
I got the Cottonelle toilet paper holder today!!!

Happy wiping! LOL

Old 09-13-2011, 07:13 PM

41,940 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Two identical sample packages of urinary incontinence products arrived today.

Do they know something I don't?? Are we expecting a flood? LOL

Also got some Splenda packets; I don't remember asking for those. Oh, well ...

Old 09-13-2011, 08:34 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,154,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
That reminds me.......you can put an empty grapefruit skin (skin? rind? what is it?), on a plate near a sliding glass door and the flies won't go past it.......
Seriously? I've never heard that one before. Sure would be a help on our porch from time to time. If it's the rind, then you could hang it on a string up high enough so they dog wouldn't get into it.

----------------
9/13 Tues
Free Sailing Magazine
Free Latino Magazine
Free Forbes Magazine
Ecco Friendly laundry detergent samples
GetGlue Stickers

Old 09-13-2011, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
I got the Cottonelle toilet paper holder today!!!

Happy wiping! LOL
Someone at work told me they got theirs. I hope mine comes in the next couple of days.

Old 09-13-2011, 08:51 PM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Nice to hear they're coming in!!

Old 09-14-2011, 09:18 AM

I got the COOLEST box Fed Ex just delivered!

I have a friend at work who went through a mastectomy 3 years ago. Then another spot was showing up in her lungs, but this is apparently still considered as part of the breast cancer. They put her on a pill for that but it didn't work. She now has to go back for a form of chemotherapy, 2 weeks on and 1 week off. Her hair and energy were just back to normal and now she has to start all over again.

SO, when I signed up for the Trash Cancer Home Party, I REALLY wanted it for my friend....so we could do something special for her at work. I DID get it and it contains:
10 big bags

In each bag is:
2 EmergenC powder samples
A nice water bottle
Seventh Generation 2x Laundry detergent
A dvd about early warning signs of cancer
3 cards with quick tips about different chemicals
1 card about the palette Fund w/ recipe

In addition as the hostess I also got: (Will give to my friend....)
2 Luna bars
1 Luna chapstick
Yoga DVD
A folder games
2 lb. box of Baking Soda
4 small bags of chips

How cool is that?

(Maybe we can have the party today since the computers at work are down....see chat thread......)

Old 09-14-2011, 10:06 AM

12,114 posts, read 14,991,553 times
Quote:

I have a friend at work who went through a mastectomy 3 years ago. Then another spot was showing up in her lungs, but this is apparently still considered as part of the breast cancer. They put her on a pill for that but it didn't work. She now has to go back for a form of chemotherapy, 2 weeks on and 1 week off. Her hair and energy were just back to normal and now she has to start all over again.

SO, when I signed up for the Trash Cancer Home Party, I REALLY wanted it for my friend....so we could do something special for her at work. I DID get it and it contains:
10 big bags

In each bag is:
A nice water bottle

2 Luna bars
1 Luna chapstick
Yoga DVD
A folder games
2 lb. box of Baking Soda
4 small bags of chips

How cool is that?

(Maybe we can have the party today since the computers at work are down....see chat thread......)
That is pretty darn cool! And so nice of you to do that for her. Sometimes all you can do for someone is make them smile for a minute. Makes the rest almost bearable. Good for you GloryB.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:35 PM

I was so excited about the FedEx until I forgot to check the mail.
Of course I didn't get anything.
Where's my fancy toilette paper holder???????????????????????????????

Old 09-14-2011, 04:04 PM

12,054 posts, read 23,338,402 times
Quote:

10 big bags

In each bag is:
A nice water bottle

2 Luna bars
1 Luna chapstick
Yoga DVD
A folder games
2 lb. box of Baking Soda
4 small bags of chips

How cool is that?

Never heard of that but it's a great idea!

I received a sample of Eucerin body lotion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff