U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-17-2010, 05:48 PM
 
13,571 posts, read 16,574,377 times
Reputation: 17342

Advertisements

OH NO! Glory, those icons are like a drug to me. One icon is too many and a million wouldnt be enough!!

 
Old 03-17-2010, 06:38 PM
 
Location: SoCal desert
8,095 posts, read 11,746,914 times
Reputation: 14751
I got the recipe booklet from the California Olive Commission.

I'm trying to think of a rock 'n roll tie-in ....

Ah. I know. The Beatles.
"Olive Need is Love."
 
Old 03-17-2010, 11:35 PM
 
13,571 posts, read 16,574,377 times
Reputation: 17342
LOL at Gandalara!!!!!!
 
Old 03-18-2010, 02:04 PM
 
Location: San Antonio
11,842 posts, read 11,588,278 times
Reputation: 16970
They should really warn you on some of this stuff just exactly what to watch out for. I got the post it sample and almost threw it away! Also got the Burt's bee's toothpaste. Nice size sample.
 
Old 03-18-2010, 02:30 PM
 
12,983 posts, read 11,817,755 times
Reputation: 19602
Nothing for me today, but I tried that Herbal Essence shampoo/conditioner, coconut orchid that I had the free coupon for. That stuff smells so delectable I don't know whether to fill up the tub and soak in it or pour it on ice cream!
 
Old 03-18-2010, 04:54 PM
 
Location: LI/VA/IL
2,480 posts, read 4,277,018 times
Reputation: 6642
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Nothing for me today, but I tried that Herbal Essence shampoo/conditioner, coconut orchid that I had the free coupon for. That stuff smells so delectable I don't know whether to fill up the tub and soak in it or pour it on ice cream!
I'm dating myself but does anyone remember the original Herbal Essence shampoo-it was dark green-wow did it smell good.

I can still remember the print add of a girl with long brown hair with a flip on the end-I know I'm old-but not that old!

Oh PS-nothing today-got side tracked!
 
Old 03-18-2010, 06:47 PM
 
Location: SoCal desert
8,095 posts, read 11,746,914 times
Reputation: 14751
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post
I'm dating myself but does anyone remember the original Herbal Essence shampoo-it was dark green-wow did it smell good.

I can still remember the print add of a girl with long brown hair with a flip on the end-I know I'm old-but not that old!

Oh PS-nothing today-got side tracked!
YES! And you can't find it anywhere! Ghods, I loved that stuff

In the mail today - another Olay Total Effects Body Wash (that makes 3 or 4!), and the Burt's Bee's Toothpaste.

And a major shipment of books from PBS for Sandra's visit in December
 
Old 03-18-2010, 07:58 PM
 
Location: Long Island
8,717 posts, read 16,887,942 times
Reputation: 4440
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Hey, Elke! Here's one for you:
\

That was awesome - thanks TFW One of these days I'll have to look for and download some of these "special" emoticons
 
Old 03-18-2010, 08:01 PM
 
Location: Long Island
8,717 posts, read 16,887,942 times
Reputation: 4440
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post
I'm dating myself but does anyone remember the original Herbal Essence shampoo-it was dark green-wow did it smell good.

I can still remember the print add of a girl with long brown hair with a flip on the end-I know I'm old-but not that old!

Oh PS-nothing today-got side tracked!

I'm right there with you! That was my favorite shampoo for a long time... although I thought the girl had long blond hair

Then they changed it, the price went up quite a bit, it didn't smell the same and I just didn't like it as much anymore
 
Old 03-19-2010, 06:38 AM
 
Location: LI/VA/IL
2,480 posts, read 4,277,018 times
Reputation: 6642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elke Mariotti View Post
I'm right there with you! That was my favorite shampoo for a long time... although I thought the girl had long blond hair

Then they changed it, the price went up quite a bit, it didn't smell the same and I just didn't like it as much anymore
Your right ! I was thinking about some other beauty product ad-can't remember what it was though It was a model with long blonde hair with a small flip on the ends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top