U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2010, 08:14 AM

43,858 posts, read 41,694,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKVA View Post
I'm dating myself
Geeze Camper....guess we weren't the ONLY ones who were disappointed when that free adult flashlight toy didn't come...............

Old 03-19-2010, 08:24 AM

11,848 posts, read 11,806,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Geeze Camper....guess we weren't the ONLY ones who were disappointed when that free adult flashlight toy didn't come...............
I was just reading that!!!!

Old 03-19-2010, 11:08 AM

13,809 posts, read 17,043,287 times
Yesterday I got another Purex 3-in-1 sample! I didnt request two of them. Maybe they read my sad empty-mailbox posts here and felt sorry for me.

Even though I'm not using laundry soap and softener for most of my loads (I'm still enjoying the laundry balls and dryer balls), I do use soap for the really dirty stuff -- so the Purex will come in handy there.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:10 PM

3,085 posts, read 2,381,952 times
Today I got the Post It tabs for folders. Plus a coupon for them.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:46 PM

4,022 posts, read 4,356,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasfirewheel View Post
Yesterday I got another Purex 3-in-1 sample! I didnt request two of them. Maybe they read my sad empty-mailbox posts here and felt sorry for me.

Even though I'm not using laundry soap and softener for most of my loads (I'm still enjoying the laundry balls and dryer balls), I do use soap for the really dirty stuff -- so the Purex will come in handy there.
I buy this when I have a coupon......and have learned to use it only for white washes.....it seems to leave spots on my other clothes.....

Old 03-19-2010, 02:47 PM

This week I got a tiny toothpaste from Burt's Bees and some restless leg pills from Hyland......

Old 03-19-2010, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalara View Post
I got the recipe booklet from the California Olive Commission.

I'm trying to think of a rock 'n roll tie-in ....

Ah. I know. The Beatles.
"Olive Need is Love."
Stop chewing on the olive pits. They are (apparently) full of mind-altering drugs.....

Old 03-19-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
I'm dating myself but does anyone remember the original Herbal Essence shampoo-it was dark green-wow did it smell good.

I can still remember the print add of a girl with long brown hair with a flip on the end-I know I'm old-but not that old!

Oh PS-nothing today-got side tracked!
I remember it and also the big bottle of clear, green Pearl..(heck, it was called 'Pearl', right?)...and it had a little pearl in it and we liked to flip it up and down to watch the pearl move through the thick shampoo........

When I was a kid, there was so few from which to choose.....Suave came in a small jar like cold cream and it was thick and pink......Breck was clear amber and the commercials always showed the 'Breck girls'.... Later on, Head and Shoulders was invented....it was like Suave and came in a small, cold cream jar in the beginning and then the jar got larger.....but it smelled like sulfur......it smells great now and they have so many kinds of it.....

Old 03-19-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Your right ! I was thinking about some other beauty product ad-can't remember what it was though It was a model with long blonde hair with a small flip on the ends.
Maybe Clairol?

Old 03-19-2010, 03:38 PM

11,848 posts, read 11,806,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
I remember it and also the big bottle of clear, green Pearl..(heck, it was called 'Pearl', right?)...and it had a little pearl in it and we liked to flip it up and down to watch the pearl move through the thick shampoo........

When I was a kid, there was so few from which to choose.....Suave came in a small jar like cold cream and it was thick and pink......Breck was clear amber and the commercials always showed the 'Breck girls'.... Later on, Head and Shoulders was invented....it was like Suave and came in a small, cold cream jar in the beginning and then the jar got larger.....but it smelled like sulfur......it smells great now and they have so many kinds of it.....
Man, you guys are good! I remember these as you mention them but couldn't come up with one on my own.

I got another Rachel Ray dog food sample. My little dogs LOVE that stuff. I buy it now and just add a little to their regular stuff.

Also got another Olay total effects body wash sample. This one smells good. I swear the other one smelled bad...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff