U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 12:59 AM

4,023 posts, read 4,786,833 times

Advertisements

I go like a bat-outa-hail a good part of the day, eat dinner, fall asleep in front of the tv whenever I make an effort to watch it, crawl up to bed and am wide awake! I think if I knew if CVS had it or GNC, etc., I might just buy one or two just to try it....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2010, 10:13 AM

1,785 posts, read 3,060,019 times
Just wanted to post an update: I received my free DreamWater yesterday (thanks again GloryB!) and seeing that I watched midnight become 1, then 1 become 2, I decided to give it a shot. The Snoozeberry really does taste nice. Unforunately, 2 became 3 and 3 became 4. Sigh. It DID give mea nice drowsy feeling, but not enough to put me out. No headaches, I awoke this morning and feel no side effects.
Also, I stopped in Duane Reade while I was out at my parents in LI and they did not have the DreamWater there. I think I will have to try Manhattan. I want to give this another shot. I hope the rest of you have better results. Oh, and for those worried about drinking something prior ro bed, it is only 2.5 oz. So no worried there either.

Old 02-18-2010, 10:56 AM

15,240 posts, read 20,192,741 times
Thanks so much, cokatie! The 2.5 oz is called "travel size"; ihe regular size is 8 oz. Both sizes are available on the website with free shipping. Seems expensive but worth it for those nights where you have to sleep but cant. (I use Excedrin PM at those times.) I hope I get mine so I can report the results too.

http://www.drinkdreamwater.com/free-shipping (broken link)

Old 02-18-2010, 11:10 AM

1,785 posts, read 3,060,019 times
Thanks TexasFireWheel! Since the 2.5 made me drowzy, maybe the full size would actually put me out! I'll give it a shot and post again with my results!

Old 02-18-2010, 12:27 PM

I just placed an order on the website. I'll be interested in seeing how it works and I think my daughter would like to try it too.

Old 02-18-2010, 05:00 PM

3,932 posts, read 5,645,450 times
Thanks Guys!! I'm still curious about this, and can't wait for you to drink a full bottle, and see how that works.

Old 02-18-2010, 05:08 PM

43,858 posts, read 45,059,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Thanks Guys!! I'm still curious about this, and can't wait for you to drink a full bottle, and see how that works.
The sample is only a travel size. Not enough to knock you out!

My son said it really relaxed him....without having a groggy feeling the next morning. So, if someone has going to sleep problems, this may very well be the product for them.

Maybe I'll slip one to my boss on one of her hyper days........

Old 02-18-2010, 05:09 PM

43,858 posts, read 45,059,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
Just wanted to post an update: I received my free DreamWater yesterday (thanks again GloryB!) and seeing that I watched midnight become 1, then 1 become 2, I decided to give it a shot. The Snoozeberry really does taste nice. Unforunately, 2 became 3 and 3 became 4. Sigh. It DID give mea nice drowsy feeling, but not enough to put me out. No headaches, I awoke this morning and feel no side effects.
Also, I stopped in Duane Reade while I was out at my parents in LI and they did not have the DreamWater there. I think I will have to try Manhattan. I want to give this another shot. I hope the rest of you have better results. Oh, and for those worried about drinking something prior ro bed, it is only 2.5 oz. So no worried there either.

Thanks for the post!!
Snoozeberry.....what a cute name!

Old 02-18-2010, 06:23 PM

8,163 posts, read 13,332,298 times
I tried the snoozleberry 2 days ago.It does taste similiar to vitamin water.I took it about 1:30.My guess is that I was asleep by about 2:30.I woke about 8 which is very good for me.I remember feeling almost buzzed before I eventually dozed off but no side effects when I woke.

Old 02-20-2010, 10:19 AM

OK, here's my review of the 2.5-oz sample of DREAM WATER. As I've already said (on the chat thread), there's something about the taste of "Lullaby Lemon with Hints of Tea" that just didnt gel with me. But the bottle was small and I drank it all in just a couple of gulps. That was at 7:00 PM.

I was tired physically but, mentally, I had a dozen things going on so I figured the 2.5 oz wouldnt have much effect. At 7:20 I decided to lie down, again figuring I'd lie awake for a while. Literally, the last thing I remember was wondering, as my head hit the pillow, if it were too late to cancel the order of 8-oz-size bottles of Dream Water. The next thing I remember was waking up at 6:00 AM, fully refreshed and with no hangover headache (as one blogger reported). I decided not to get up, closed my eyes and slept for another two hours.

When I take three Excedrin PM to help me sleep, I always get a woozy feeling when they "kick in". So I expected the Dream Water to have the same result. It didnt. I was truly fully awake, mentally, when I lay down. And then I was "out" immediately. Very interesting! Now I cant wait for my order to arrive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff