U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2010, 01:38 PM

43,858 posts, read 45,038,366 times

Advertisements

Probe Market Research - A nationwide recruiting firm

Hi! We have a $325 opinion study (its 3 phases – 1 twitter journal – 7 days then a 90 minute webcam interview and then a 2nd webcam interview – only 50% of people will be selected for phase 3) IT is starting the week of April 5th!!!!!

If you may be interested, please respond with the following information:

Complete Name

Telephone number

Occupation

Industry

What type/model of cell phone do you have?

Do you tweet from your cell phone?

Do you have access to a webcam on your computer or laptop at home?

Which of the following statements best describes you: PICK ONE

Digital Modernist

Life motto: rational life style/ logical decisions are important

Major characteristics: Always seek for effectiveness and practical values and make a good use of electronic devices for business. Practical use of electronic devices is more important than fun and emotional satisfaction of the devices when using them. Thus, try to utilize original function of the device rather than discovering a new way of using it.

Pursuing value system: Personal achievement and improvement, professionalism, recognition by others, financial stability.

‘ Digital is a tool that helps handle my task effectively.’

Digital Boomer

Life Motto: Following trend is important. I love communicating about trend with many people.
Major characteristics: Mainly use electronic devices in order to communicate with people similar to myself but not for my daily tasks. Get along well with people who are similar to myself and possess strong leadership.

Pursuing value system: simple and fun life, relationship with people and strong sense of belongings, curiosity for new tings

'Digital is a tool that helps me communicate with people and have fun with them.'

Digital Chic

Life motto: relaxing life is important, personal style, appearance is a big deal

Main characteristics: While adapting oneself to given rule and regulation, always try to appeal distinct personal style and preference. Digital is for expressing myself. May have characteristics of gold digger.
Act flexible according to situation and pursue thrifty and secure /convenient life style.

Pursuing life value: financial and social stability, sense of belongings, happy life, appearance

Digital Ludes

Life motto: Freely seek for entertaining and playful event. Easily be absorbed in things with high level of concentration.

Main characteristics: Put an emphasis on entertainment at the moment free from structure or regulations. Tendency to seek for fun according to personal preference without getting bothered by what other people say. Use devices in their terms regardless of original function of the devices.

Pursuing value system: simple life and freedom, passion and curiosity, flexibility
‘ Digital is a tool for fun and I can operate it freely.’

Digital Conservative

Life motto: Group value is more important than personal value. Continuously try to catch up trend and style.

Major characteristics: normal and ordinary, group preference always comes first than personal preference. Thus personal preference is subtle, normative, and safety oriented. Also, try hard to catch up new trend by communicating with new generations and learn from them.
Pursuing value system: power, professional accomplishment, norm in group, smooth personal relationship

‘ Digital is a tool that helps me to show my superiority, up-to-date trend.

Neo Renaissance

Life Motto: Fun at the moment, freedom is important. I create various methods to enjoy my life.

Major Characteristics: Put an emphasis on fun at the moment free from structure or regulations. Tendency to seek for fun according to personal preference without getting bothered by what other people say. Use devices in their terms regardless of original function of the devices.
Pursuing value system: creativity, freedom, adventure, agreements among people
' Digital is my way of playing as well as my work for joyful life.

THANKS!!! NO CALLS!!!!!

www.probemarket.com

Sheila@probemarket.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or