U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-16-2010, 08:07 AM

43,862 posts, read 25,314,913 times
Default Chantix- One Month Free Trial (to help stop smoking)

If your doctor thinks CHANTIX® (varenicline) is right for you, you may be eligible to save.

Quote:
CHANTIX is a non-nicotin prescription medicine specifically developed to help adults 18 and over quit smoking. Over 6 million people in the U.S. have already been prescribed CHANTIX.

CHANTIX does not contain nicotine. It works in two ways. It targets nicotine receptors in the brain, attaches to them, and blocks nicotine from reaching them. It is believed that CHANTIX also activates these receptors, causing a reduced release of dopamine compared to nicotine.

It's recommended that you begin your CHANTIX treatment a week before you stop smoking completely. This gives CHANTIX a chance to build up in your body. You may smoke during the first week of your CHANTIX treatment, but you should stop smoking completely on Day 8 of your treatment.

In studies, 44% of CHANTIX users were quit during weeks 9 to 12 of treatment (compared to 18% on sugar pill). CHANTIX also helped reduce the urge to smoke.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2012, 03:41 PM

1 posts, read 4,453 times
how long before this One Month Free Trial good for? i do not have a doctor right now.....

Old 02-09-2014, 03:01 PM

1 posts, read 580 times
I want to quit smoking and my Dr has prescribed chantix for me, but I am on a fixed income and on medical assistance and my medical won't pay for it. I would help in finding a way to get it for free so I can quit asap. If anyone could help me out with this it would be grately appreciated very much. Thank you.

Old 02-09-2014, 06:04 PM

10,362 posts, read 7,738,197 times
ilovecats60, your best bet is to google something like "free chantix" or "reduced price chantix". Good luck!

Old 02-18-2014, 02:23 AM

1 posts, read 548 times
I quit abusing medicines and drinking 2 1/2 years ago, but never thought I would quit smoking. I started taking Chantix January 17, and have been cigarette free since January 24! The freedom from not smoking feels amazing! I've had some crazy dreams, but I have weird dreams anyway. Thank you Chantix for helping me kick the habit!
with Free Chantix Coupon Save up to $75 off your Chantix prescription.
manufacturerdrugcoupons.com/chantix-coupon/

Old 02-18-2014, 02:31 AM

19,387 posts, read 13,802,724 times
I tried Chantix and it didnt do a thing for me along with all the other supposed Nicotine addiction ceasation products over a 40 year period . What finally did it for me was becoming sick and tired of smoking and all its health and financial costs, on that day i decided to not smoke any more, that day was 5 years ago, giving up smoking was easy compared to giving up my current addiction=food

Old 03-16-2014, 10:16 PM

1 posts, read 418 times
I want to quit smoking on the behalf of myself and my little ones with asthma. I have been trying for sometime now but my doctor has prescribed me everything except for Chantix. I have herd so many good things about this little pill and I am now very interested in trying it.

Old 03-17-2014, 11:32 AM

351 posts, read 107,001 times
I've found that what helps one may not help another to quit cigarettes. I was able to quit after about a month on nicotine patches. My husband has tried every trick in the book and still smokes. There is one pill he hasn't tried; I don't know if it's Chantix or not. That will be next, and then it's in God's hands, I guess...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Deals, Coupons, Free Stuff