Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 04:32 PM

1,030 posts, read 3,415,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate_lafitte View Post
I would like for you to elaborate on this.
A. I grew up in Delaware, albeit northern DE. I understand the nature of racial tensions in this state.

B. The race part was doubtful up until the 5th person showed up. Once there were more than 10 people there (who couldn't possible ALL have a problem with a kid guarding his territory and girlfriend/mother (whatever she was.))

That was, at best, the mentality of wolves, and, more obviously a black on white beatdown.

There's politically correct, then there's also beating around the bush. I won't beat around the bush on that video. What are the odds that kid would have pissed off all 20 or so of those people off enough for them to want to physically harm a young guy and a middle-aged woman? There were TWO people. One a woman defending somebody she cared about.

Again, I don't like to offend people, but I'm not so afraid of being politically correct that I'll defer my opinion. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

When you've been the victim of "reverse," racism, you learn to recognize it.

This thread, by the way, has obviously taken a turn down a dark road, and is best locked. I believe it served its purpose by the time they had apprehended the majority of the individuals (1-2 weeks ago now.)

Old 03-22-2011, 08:20 AM

13,254 posts, read 33,523,221 times
I think this topic has run it's course. If anyone would like to talk about conflicts like the one mentioned in the OP, the forum would that would be in the politics and other controversies.

Any Questions on how to use this site? See this.

Realtors, See This.

Moderator - Lehigh Valley, NEPA, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Education and Colleges and Universities.

When I post in bold red, that is Moderator action and per the TOS can be discussed only via Direct Message.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware