U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Thanksgiving Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-30-2007, 07:24 AM

19,922 posts, read 7,364,900 times

Advertisements

My wife and I are talking about our next trip to Delaware being at the end of December and if there is a way we could "get together" at that point, I think it would be wonderful.

As far as your thoughts for October or November, please don't wait for us. Go for it and enjoy!

... and then we all want the details.

Charley
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2007, 07:35 AM

15,514 posts, read 7,659,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoycieM View Post
All riiiiiiiiiight! Would love to meet you, too, and Bill, Eliza. We did have dinner at Where Pigs Fly and it was great. The bread ( my downfall)...mmmmm. We can have a Get Together! Charley and wife.....who else...but guess we need a date! We were thinking about the weekend of October 19th or the weekend of November 2nd? Either is good for us!

Have a good one!
Joyce and Ron
Hi Joycie,

So far, either date is good. I leave for maine Oct 23rd and Nov 10 we fly to Italy. So you got us in between

Let me know as we get closer to the date. Looking forward to having a pleasant dinner and meeting you and Ron.

Old 09-30-2007, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
My wife and I are talking about our next trip to Delaware being at the end of December and if there is a way we could "get together" at that point, I think it would be wonderful.

As far as your thoughts for October or November, please don't wait for us. Go for it and enjoy!

... and then we all want the details.

Charley
Maybe Joycie and Ron will be back down then too. In the meantime, we are here. Just let me know when and where.

Old 09-30-2007, 06:32 PM

130 posts, read 362,408 times
Well, sorry we can't join you all in December. We are headed off to Phoenix for Christmas to vist family. We will have to plan something for later. Anyone else interested, the more the merrier!!

Eliza, so good to hear about your adventures. Italy is on my list. I have been wanting to go there for such a long time. Someday, I hope it will happen.
We will contact you and make plans when we figure out which weekend we will be heading to Delaware.

Take care,
Joycie

Old 10-01-2007, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoycieM View Post
Eliza, so good to hear about your adventures. Italy is on my list. I have been wanting to go there for such a long time. Someday, I hope it will happen.
We will contact you and make plans when we figure out which weekend we will be heading to Delaware.

Okay Joycie And yes............anyone else up for grabs?

Old 10-01-2007, 04:18 PM

199 posts, read 660,581 times
Joycie,

I had to chuckle when I read you post that you were coming to Phoenix to visit family. I'm sitting here in Fountain Hills, AZ, NE of Scottsdale. My wife and I are coming back in December to PA and MD to visit family. We'll be like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in the movie, "Sleepless in Seattle", passing each other in the air.

Elizamary,

I don't know who is organizing this get together in Delaware, but let us know the date and we'll try to be there. We'll be back there from Dec. 5th until the first week in Jan. I've been talking to you guys for months and would love to meet everyone. I'll be the bald guy with a moustache and goatee.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:19 PM

130 posts, read 362,408 times
Dang...we won't be there in December when you all get together! Hey, Peeweeaz, I will wave to you as we pass by in the air! I will be the one with my other hand having white knuckles from hanging on for dear life! I have never been to a warm place for the holidays so this will be new to me. We are visiting Ron's daughter and hubby and will take a few days to visit the Grand Canyon. I am very excited about that. I have only seen it from the air.

Get Togethers are wonderful. I have been to several that were organized from another site we are on. It's great to meet friends! I organized one for the Pittsburgh area a few years ago!

I will expect a full report!!!!

Joycie and Ron

Old 10-01-2007, 09:13 PM

13,315 posts, read 13,823,947 times
I think only part of the Grand Canyon is open in December. You may want to check into that. Be prepared for a flip of the coin weather. It can be snowing, cold and windy up there. It certainly is not like the lower AZ weather at all.
There are a few google sites where they speak of their December times at the Canyon.
In any case......Its Awesome........beautiful........and the winner of the "best site" to see.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeweeaz View Post
Joycie,

I had to chuckle when I read you post that you were coming to Phoenix to visit family. I'm sitting here in Fountain Hills, AZ, NE of Scottsdale. My wife and I are coming back in December to PA and MD to visit family. We'll be like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in the movie, "Sleepless in Seattle", passing each other in the air.

Elizamary,

I don't know who is organizing this get together in Delaware, but let us know the date and we'll try to be there. We'll be back there from Dec. 5th until the first week in Jan. I've been talking to you guys for months and would love to meet everyone. I'll be the bald guy with a moustache and goatee.
Hey sure PeeWeeaz...........that would be great. so far the only time I will not be here is Dec 7th and 8th. Dec 5th........I have a class at night. But other than that we are free.
As we get closer to the Dec, we will set up a date.
Anyone else want to join us?

You sound like my hub without the goatee.

Are you coming back this way to visit family?

Old 10-02-2007, 07:50 AM

[quote=peeweeaz;1625492]Joycie,

Isnt' this the darndest Well you know what happened to Meg and Tom. They finally did meet on valentines day at the top of the Empire state building. Hum.......something to think about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware