U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2007, 08:50 AM

16,199 posts, read 10,546,753 times

Advertisements

I didnt' know exactly where Longacres was located till now. it is south of Southern Meadows in Magnolia., I think.
Felton is below us so I would thing that is where it is. Homes seem expensive but I guess it depends on what you want.
So travel north on 13 till you hit Irish Hill road. A valero on the corner and make a right. then go to Lexington mill and make another right, then a left into Southern Meadows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2007, 12:41 PM

19,922 posts, read 9,974,247 times
Default I Got To Meet Eliza!

Not only did I get a chance to tour Southern Meadows, which I will talk about in the 55+ Communities thread (and I liked it!!) but I got to meet Eliza in person. For those wondering, she is absolutely as lovely and gracious as she seems through reading her messages. It was a special treat for my wife and I. Thanks Eliza!!

Old 08-25-2007, 04:33 PM

199 posts, read 856,992 times
Cool The Queen Of Southern Meadows

CMTAD,

I knew in my black heart Elizamary was as cool as she sounds on this forum. I look forward to meeting her myself (whenever I get there).

Bob

Old 08-26-2007, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
Not only did I get a chance to tour Southern Meadows, which I will talk about in the 55+ Communities thread (and I liked it!!) but I got to meet Eliza in person. For those wondering, she is absolutely as lovely and gracious as she seems through reading her messages. It was a special treat for my wife and I. Thanks Eliza!!
The pleasure was all mine charley. Glad you like Southen Meadows. Take your time with this major decsion. You have a couple years to decide the best place for you.
I firmly believe we end up where we are meant to be.
I remember going around to communities and it was fun. Exhausting at times but a load of fun and exciting.
My husband loved it. We went through parts of PA, Fl, AZ, and DE.
The rest of the communities, I researched on line.

be safe going home!

Old 08-26-2007, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeweeaz View Post
CMTAD,

I knew in my black heart Elizamary was as cool as she sounds on this forum. I look forward to meeting her myself (whenever I get there).

Bob
hahah peewee............I won't go as far as saying I"m the queen of southern Meadows. May make the other ladies here a tad angry. They think they are. LOL!!

I look forward to meeting you and the misses when you get here too.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:10 PM

Elizamary,

From what you posted before, it doesn't sound like there are many ladies there at the moment. Enjoy your reign while you can!!

Old 08-27-2007, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Elizamary,

From what you posted before, it doesn't sound like there are many ladies there at the moment. Enjoy your reign while you can!!
There are a few ladies and they are all very nice. I guess there is about 8 of us at the moment.
Playing Bingo with one of them tonight. A few others and myself go and get our nails done. We gather for the parties and I enjoy all of them.
However, they say I am the most active so far. My reign may be short lived as more start moving in.
Also, I enjoy small crowds as opposed to large crowds. More up close and personal.
Right now, I enjoy the pool even if I'm the only one in it. Like having a private pool

Old 08-30-2007, 05:16 PM

Eliza,
I'm with you on the small vs. large crowds. I never could figure out why the younger set can go to a night club and be comfortable with butts and elbows.

Old 08-31-2007, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Eliza,
I'm with you on the small vs. large crowds. I never could figure out why the younger set can go to a night club and be comfortable with butts and elbows.
I supposed that is only for the young. I did it myself back in the day. But now it is all about peace and comfort. Ahhhhhhhhhhh
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware