U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 08:23 PM

693 posts, read 2,612,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
You think you're computer illiterate? It took me three months to find the little button that makes the cup holder roll out!

Charley
Wow...I didn't know there was a cup holder on the computer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 07:07 AM

16,199 posts, read 10,546,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by from PA View Post
Wow...I didn't know there was a cup holder on the computer

There is a cup holder in the computer? Here I was off topic talking about fun things then I read PA's Post about a cup holder in the computer.

Old 09-27-2007, 01:33 PM

199 posts, read 856,947 times
I don't even have a cup holder (I don't think I do. Unless that's where I'm keeping my pens and pencils. Maybe that's why they keep fallng out).

Old 09-27-2007, 02:32 PM

16,199 posts, read 10,546,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeweeaz View Post
I don't even have a cup holder (I don't think I do. Unless that's where I'm keeping my pens and pencils. Maybe that's why they keep fallng out).
ding ding!!! not only for you but me as well peewee

Old 09-27-2007, 04:04 PM

1,646 posts, read 4,460,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMTAD View Post
You think you're computer illiterate? It took me three months to find the little button that makes the cup holder roll out!

Charley

LOL!! Good one, Charley!

Old 09-28-2007, 03:00 PM

19,922 posts, read 9,973,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lash5107 View Post
I have to confess, I went to Byler's just to check it out. I am now addicted to their Honey Cinnamon Almonds. I bought a bag, and had to go back the next day to buy another bag (ok...two bags). I also tried their fresh baked hamburger rolls. Yummy. I'll have to try the whole wheat rolls, as I too prefer to (need to) eat whole wheat.LA
I just found Byler's website. My wife thinks we may have driven past it during one of our exploratory trips through the area. It's on my list to stop in and check it out on our next trip down ... maybe around Christmas week.

Charley

Old 09-28-2007, 03:41 PM

113 posts, read 436,149 times
I found the cup holder, but what about the pop-up microwave?

Honey cinnamon almonds??? I'm pretty sure I'd better not get reacquainted with Byler's--or I'm also going to get reacquainted with the 10 pounds I just managed to lose.

Charley, I tried the shut it all the way down technique with the PC, and the unplug-replug everything and nothing worked. Thanks, though. That sort of thing does often work!

Mike, if you're still around, I did follow your instructions to change the virtual memory settings "as a workaround to adding more RAM." Very clear instructions as to how to get to where I needed to go, thank you, but when I got there brain-fog set it and I couldn't decide how I needed to adjust the maximum size paging file size. Up or down from where it's set? If you're thinking, I'm a bit slow--well sorta!--but I've never even viewed this area of a PC before. Help???

Beautiful day in the Dover area. Just about 80, sunny, breezy.

Lori

Old 09-30-2007, 10:51 PM

902 posts, read 3,213,370 times
Hi gang,

As Lori mentioned, the weather has been beautiful in central DE all weekend. I believe we were supposed to get some rain, or at least the forecast early in the week said Thurs & Fri. But by then, the system went right by the area and fizzled out. I'm kinda glad, but I do hear the area needs rain badly.

I'm just catching up on the last few days' posts... looks like a "thread-jacker" moved the topic on this particular thread. Hubby came in this weekend (or at least part of it), so computer time has been way down on my totem pole.

Should we check about re-naming the topic to something "computer repair" related? Or is that something the moderator needs to do?

Mary

Old 10-01-2007, 04:11 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,973,642 times
I think if we just continue to focus and talk about the "good things", we'll be OK.

Charley

Old 10-01-2007, 05:20 AM

1,646 posts, read 4,460,976 times
I'm not sure anyone changed the topic here since Lori included her computer question in her original post. No one else jumped in and made a change.

Since she's the OP, she gets to 'drive' where ever she chooses. JMHO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or