Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 07:15 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,672,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryCh View Post
elizamary,

My blood work was pretty good, except the cholesterol which I need to work on. Plus I need to increase the Omega 3 to 4000 mg daily... I should be growing gills by Thanksgiving! Have we settled on Thursday for lunch with the motley crew?

Mary

Oh Mary.........Sorry......forgot about lunch.

No we have not settled. I think we are still looking for a good chinese restaurant. So far, the ones mentioned do not have a good restaurant.
Oh, you know.....yesterday I was over the Camden shopping center and I saw a chinese Restaurant will be moving in soon next or next to next door the dollar store.

Okay motley crew........where do you want to go on Thurs? chop chop!

You know, I can ask two of my neighbors today if they know a great chinese restaruant. they both lived in the dover area for years.
Will get back to ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2007, 02:19 AM

903 posts, read 3,505,869 times
So did anyone make it to this illustrious event? Sounded like big fun.... but we had to go further south this weekend! I'll have to check the local news website for pictures, etc. if no one posts!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Mary

Old 11-03-2007, 06:58 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,672,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryCh View Post
So did anyone make it to this illustrious event? Sounded like big fun.... but we had to go further south this weekend! I'll have to check the local news website for pictures, etc. if no one posts!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Mary
You have a great weekend too and be safe.

Old 11-03-2007, 07:10 AM

137 posts, read 313,701 times
Default Harrington Craft Fair

D-I-L says there's a big craft fair/bazaar thing going on today in Harrington. We plan to go check it out after the Little One's soccer game this morning.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:39 PM

9,724 posts, read 14,264,687 times
Punkin' Chunkin' was a great festival, for we rednecks, that is, and this year was no exception. Someone mentioned buying pumpkins there....no-can-do, unless you go to Smith's Orchard Store a couple of miles away. The event consists of a competition, shooting pumpkins from homemade cannons, and the contestants come from many states. The event is near Bridgeville, and about a month ago, Bridgeville also featured the Apple Scrapple Festival. Live a little!

Old 11-07-2007, 07:11 PM

903 posts, read 3,505,869 times
Sorry we missed it... and you too Delly! But we had to go a bit further south to visit with other rednecks in North Carolina. I did hear about the Apple Scrapple Festival... my dad is a big scrapple fan and would have loved that as well.

Will try to be in town next year for these big events! I agree... you only go around once, so you might as well make a big time of it!

Mary
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware