Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2008, 11:56 AM

243 posts, read 914,826 times

Advertisements

I just want to give a big thanks to all of you who have given helpful information on this forum. It helps a lot when you are out of the area and looking to live in the area. I don't know if I would feel as comfortable with our purchase. had we not had the opportunity to write and receive the complete and friendly information we have, through this forum. All over Delaware, on this forum and in person, my family and I have only encountered wonderfully warm and welcoming people. I'm happy for the experience we have had, so far! I have no reason to believe it won't continue. Thank you Delaware!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2008, 03:52 PM

903 posts, read 3,505,674 times
You are most kindly welcome, movn2del, both for the kindnesses AND "welcome" to DE! And you are so right about the forum being a big help in gathering information about this little state. We too found a lot of useful information... some good, some not so good, in our search for a different state to move to (from NC, for those newcomers to the forum). Glad to know C-D and the posters helped in your decision making!

Now, if only the week will pass, and you and your family can finally follow the moving truck to DE! Can't wait to meet the pooches!

Mary

Old 07-28-2008, 06:16 AM

243 posts, read 914,826 times
We are very anxious to complete our move. Don't worry, you will have your opportunity to meet the pups. Where we live now, everybody in town knows our pups. They are kind of hard to miss. A neighbor came by yesterday to take pictures of the pups because they are sad we are leaving. No pictures of us, just the pups. The pups love people of all ages, from babies to old folks. We won't be following the truck. The truck is delivering the day after pick-up, so we will be sleeping on air mattresses the first night and the truck will come the next day. Hubby is there right now. Different things going on. Minor repairs and such before we actually move. More packing to finish up and be ready for the movers and such. Can't wait till we are there! See y'all soon.!

Last edited by movn2del; 07-28-2008 at 06:18 AM.. Reason: wanted to add more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware