U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-21-2007, 07:18 PM

5 posts, read 12,265 times

Advertisements

Hi All

This is Sean.I will be moving to Delaware to work at AIG in Wilmington come this January.

I would like to know of a few places/cities within 10miles of radius of my work place with good neighborhood that are safe where I can start looking for apartments for rent.I would prefer to live in the state of Delaware.

I like to be around places where there are quite a bit of fast foods like...subway,taco bell.

Would like to hear all your valuable suggestions.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2007, 08:38 PM

1 posts, read 1,494 times
so strange... i was on this website checking out another city and came across your post. i moved to wilmington from CA about 3 years ago to be closer to family, and to start my own. I hope you have had a chance to visit the area cuz DE is nothing like CA! I am still not totally familiar with all there is to know, but i would recommend N Wilmington for you to find a place. Anything off of 202 (concord pike) will be close to the fast food/restaurants you are looking for. I can check with a few friends who are locals for apartment complex names if you would like...let me know! Can also help fill you in on some good places to eat, etc....as it takes awhile to find out the good places only the people who have been around awhile know....i'm still finding these out!

Old 11-22-2007, 12:15 AM

5 posts, read 12,265 times
Smile thanks a lot

thanks much for replying to my post.I am very well aware of the fact that DE is nothing like CA and I like that!!!

would love to have your contact information.I am not sure if this forum let's you post your email id,but i am trying.I would appreciate if we can touch base through emails.My email id is nsudhir80@msn.com.

Looking forward to being there in DE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware