U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2013, 01:35 PM

7,877 posts, read 10,563,569 times

Advertisements

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Delawareans. Our first here in this great state and DH and I are so thankful for the many people who answered all our questions about our relocating here. I would be remiss if I did not send out a special thanks to RDLR, BEACHLIZ, CHARLEY and LONGNECKER whose knowledge of the area and even perhaps more important than that, their willingness to share that knowledge gave us great comfort as we navigated our decision on where to retire. Life long Long Islanders who have fallen in love with our new state.

To all of you and those I didn't mention too, we are so very thankful for all of you. happy Thanksgiving to all and your families as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2013, 03:06 PM

378 posts, read 498,861 times
Happy Thanksgiving to all who post here.
If you travel, watch out for the other drivers.
Have fun. Have a lot of fun.

Old 11-27-2013, 04:24 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,792,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuts2uiam View Post
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Delawareans. Our first here in this great state and DH and I are so thankful for the many people who answered all our questions about our relocating here. I would be remiss if I did not send out a special thanks to RDLR, BEACHLIZ, CHARLEY and LONGNECKER whose knowledge of the area and even perhaps more important than that, their willingness to share that knowledge gave us great comfort as we navigated our decision on where to retire. Life long Long Islanders who have fallen in love with our new state.

To all of you and those I didn't mention too, we are so very thankful for all of you. happy Thanksgiving to all and your families as well.
Thank you and a Happy Thanks Giving to you ,our other posters and the lurkers

Old 11-27-2013, 05:56 PM
Status: "Summer's here! Is it fall yet??" (set 22 days ago)

1,773 posts, read 3,070,290 times
You're very welcome, nuts2uiam! We're glad to have you here .

I hope everyone reading this has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. I know I will. Eat lots of food and don't feel guilty about it .

Old 11-27-2013, 06:04 PM

7,361 posts, read 10,799,487 times
Thank you so much! We're glad to have you here, nuts2uiam. And of course, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you great Delaware posters!

Old 11-27-2013, 06:58 PM

26,160 posts, read 15,365,968 times
Smile  

Happy yummy turkey day everyone

Old 11-28-2013, 04:36 AM

347 posts, read 737,093 times
Happy Thanksgiving! Just placed our "fresh" turkey from TA Farms into the oven to roast. Enjoy your day!

Old 11-28-2013, 04:43 AM

18,717 posts, read 26,913,849 times
Happy Thanksgiving to all on this forum. Turkey's in the oven, coffee's brewing, and while I have a moment to spare I'll take a moment to think of a few things to be thankful for. One of them is this forum--I'm mostly a lurker so don't know I've ever mentioned how much I appreciate it. Love having a forum where the posts are generally helpful, intelligent, friendly, and charming. Well, most of 'em anyway, LOL.

Old 11-28-2013, 09:11 AM

74 posts, read 81,348 times
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on the Forum. Like nuts2uiam this is our first Thanksgiving here also. We just moved in last Friday, so things are a little messy right now, but we're so happy with our new home. I also want to thank everyone for their help this past year, getting us through the whole process of moving and someone was always willing to answer my questions, no matter how trivial. If the people on this Forum represent life in Delaware, I can't wait to live ours here too. Thank you.

Old 11-28-2013, 09:13 AM

356 posts, read 741,950 times
Happy Thanksgiving to all, I hope to join you in Delaware within a year or so. Been looking forward to it for a few years, but a few more things have to fall into place first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware