Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2014, 03:57 PM

6 posts, read 4,992 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I am a single black woman with no young kids, I am an artist, and not into nightlife. I like peace n quite. I would prefer living in a retirement mobile home park that in a neighborhood with lots of kids and young adults. I am only 43 so I can't live in a 55+ park I am just saying this as an example of what kind of environment I like. I have saved +30k and want to leave Massachusetts high prices and winters

I have looked into a few state, but I haven't found enough info to take the plunge I like Dover and the Chesapeake Bay Area So this is what I need help with.

1 I would like to maybe buy a mobile home 2 bedroom for around 20k out right. Is this even possible in your Area. I search trulia but these realty sites, can be out of date and finding info on the cheap places is hard.
2 If I rent then a town or city that a 2 bedroom goes for about 500-600 a month 700 w stuff included
3 a place where cultures, mix
5 my grown son may come with me and will need a job so a good job market is good. He does construction, retail, and will do anything really.
6 cost of live examples I.e. Rent, utilities, etc how much do you need to live in you area and not live pay check to pay check. I know this depends on what you daly needs are so answer as best as you can.

Well I guess that's all for now, any help is greatly appreciated. If anything isn't clear just ask me to explain better.

Namaste
Tina
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2014, 10:45 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,185,269 times
If you google Pot Nets homes for sale you may find a home in your budget. These homes must pass inspection both inside and out prior to being sold. PotNets is located on Long Neck which is a narrow peninsula between Indian River Bay and Rehoboth Bay .Most of the year rounders are senior citizens. There is plenty of seasonal employment. Remember moving moving into a mobile home park there will be ground rent every month.

Old 06-30-2014, 05:53 AM

1,915 posts, read 3,910,003 times
You also may want to try Colonial East in Rehoboth just off route one--a quiet retirement (but not 55+) mobile home park very close to lots of retail and construction jobs. You will find decent mobiles in your price range there.

Old 07-01-2014, 09:19 PM

6 posts, read 4,992 times
Thanks for the info, I look up the pot nets and visit the Delaware forum for info on cost of living, ya know bills and such.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
View detailed profiles of: