U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 10:19 AM

405 posts, read 949,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastblunder View Post
V Can I come over and giggle at your leopard print stuff?
While your at it you might as well laugh at my giant giraffes too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2008, 11:04 AM

4,593 posts, read 5,888,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laural View Post
While your at it you might as well laugh at my giant giraffes too.
Laural.....I was in Pier One Imports in the Dover Mall Shopping Center (to the right when you're driving in) and they had beautiful, tall giraffes.....Caught my eye!

Old 05-06-2008, 11:26 AM

65 posts, read 166,718 times
I love the leopard/safari look! I tend to always pick out some sort of zebra or wild cat throw or pillow everytime I visit any home decor store. However, I am trying very hard to stray from that! I want our new home to look like a beach cottage inside. ocean blue accents and sea shells and maybe even a surf board over the fireplace!lol. Maybe that is overdoing it....but you know where I am going with this.
Tabitha

Old 05-06-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delly View Post
Laural.....I was in Pier One Imports in the Dover Mall Shopping Center (to the right when you're driving in) and they had beautiful, tall giraffes.....Caught my eye!
Well ok then, the giraffes will stay.

Old 05-06-2008, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachanyone View Post
I love the leopard/safari look! I tend to always pick out some sort of zebra or wild cat throw or pillow everytime I visit any home decor store. However, I am trying very hard to stray from that! I want our new home to look like a beach cottage inside. ocean blue accents and sea shells and maybe even a surf board over the fireplace!lol. Maybe that is overdoing it....but you know where I am going with this.
Tabitha
I love the beach cottage look, nope I don't think a surf board over the fireplace is overdoing it. I've seen surf board kitchen tables before, and they were cool.

For our living room and dining room we've already bought traditional furniture so overtime we may stray away from the animal prints in the family room and breakfast room, I can always sell them on ebay.

Old 05-06-2008, 04:29 PM

65 posts, read 166,718 times
For our living room and dining room we've already bought traditional furniture so overtime we may stray away from the animal prints in the family room and breakfast room, I can always sell them on ebay. [/quote]

Isn't Ebay a God sent?? It is wild what you can find on there!
Tabitha

Old 05-06-2008, 04:34 PM

Tabitha[/quote]

I've personally contributed my share to Ebay.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:31 PM

15,514 posts, read 7,639,689 times
Quote:
Tabitha
I've personally contributed my share to Ebay. [/quote]

Anyone ever try Craigslist? We sold a house full on Craigslist before we moved and it worked out great.
Not sure if you need to pay for advertisement on Ebay but I know you don't on craigslist.

Old 05-06-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizamary View Post
I've personally contributed my share to Ebay.
Anyone ever try Craigslist? We sold a house full on Craigslist before we moved and it worked out great.
Not sure if you need to pay for advertisement on Ebay but I know you don't on craigslist.[/quote]

Wow you sold a house on Craigslist! That's pretty cool. The biggest thing we ever bought was a dodge truck off of Ebay.

Old 05-07-2008, 05:13 AM

15,514 posts, read 7,639,689 times
Quote:
Not sure if you need to pay for advertisement on Ebay but I know you don't on craigslist.
Wow you sold a house on Craigslist! That's pretty cool. The biggest thing we ever bought was a dodge truck off of Ebay.[/quote]

LOL...............Oh sorry. I meant we sold a whole house full of furniture and small appliances On craigslist.
I type too fast and don't go back and reread to make sure it makes sense

We got a lot of responses on Craigslist in Philly but De is another story. I don't think many people know about it here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware