Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2008, 09:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,113 times

Advertisements

Hi, I'm a junior in High School and I've been looking at art schools for a while. I had been really interested in Savannah College of Art & Design until I heard many many things about the crime rate. The more I looked, the more I found wrong with it, although it's a great school.

I came across Delaware College of Art & Design in Wilmington recently. The fact that it's close to home (about an hour away from my home in PA) is really attractive and the school looks pretty good, but I was just wondering about the area. Like, what local attractions there are, what kind of food and such, and also, of course how the crime really is. People always make it seem so much worse than it is, but I'm not at all a city boy and am accustomed to living in a small rural town. Reading anything negative scares me

I'm just curious as to what it'd be like to live and go to school there, and I'd like to hear first hand. Also, any information about the school itself would be great!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
View detailed profiles of: