Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2008, 11:19 AM

2 posts, read 5,924 times

Advertisements

I am looking for a reliable cleaning service for a small home in Newark. I am looking for once or twice a month to help with the messes the dogs make. I would prefer a private person/company as I have heard that the bigger companies tend to do a great job at first then the service declines. Anyone have someone they love?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2008, 10:30 PM

903 posts, read 3,504,761 times
I don't know if there are any "Molly Maid" franchises in Newark, as we are south of Dover and new to DE. However, I do know that even though Molly Maid is a "national" name, a lot of the area branches are locally owned/franchised. And the franchise situation is not too many years old.

Essentially, you will get the comfort of dealing with a national name, and the service of a locally owned, perhaps start up business. Try doing a search on the web... they may be just the company you are looking for. And no, I do not have any affiliation with either the "Molly Maid" corporation, or any locally owned franchise.

Mary

Old 01-29-2008, 01:31 PM

35 posts, read 135,600 times
I used to work for a place called Neat Niks in Newark. Not sure if she is still in business, but the best cleaner in town! Does inside of microwaves, baseboards, inside the fridge, blinds and even a toothbrush around the toilets! Can't get any better than that! Sharon 737-7664. She's a small cleaning company that is trustworthy and reliable. You may want to give it a try!

Old 06-21-2009, 08:52 PM

1 posts, read 2,786 times
I would love to recommend my own business, "Spot Free Cleaning." We are a very small cleaning company and we take pride in our jobs. The number to our business is 302-442-0674. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware