U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 12:39 PM

3 posts, read 8,697 times

Advertisements

oh and DON NOT PAY to get int he pool ...they dont check who is on the lease! just tell them you are listed...and its fine to say we have no business being there, we would love to leave...in fact we would throw a parade! but since the lot rent keeps going up we can sell the place!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2010, 09:06 AM

4,238 posts, read 2,744,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtm View Post
oh and DON NOT PAY to get int he pool ...they dont check who is on the lease! just tell them you are listed...and its fine to say we have no business being there, we would love to leave...in fact we would throw a parade! but since the lot rent keeps going up we can sell the place!
Just learn the name of some one that does live there. As the parent of a teen I know where some of these kids live(not PotNets) and they just get in free eveyday. I'm really getting tired of the grumpy minimum wage ,senior citizen's working security harassing the local kids and turning a blind eye to the carrying on of part timers and visitors. They sure kept the fatal,drunken golfCar accident a secret didn't they?

Old 09-28-2010, 06:33 AM

3 posts, read 8,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
Just learn the name of some one that does live there. As the parent of a teen I know where some of these kids live(not PotNets) and they just get in free eveyday. I'm really getting tired of the grumpy minimum wage ,senior citizen's working security harassing the local kids and turning a blind eye to the carrying on of part timers and visitors. They sure kept the fatal,drunken golfCar accident a secret didn't they?
I know how about that golf cart accident.!!!. we still dont know the entire story. What a terrible thing! I cant believe they opened up a bar in the park. Seriously what did they think was gonna happen. They have security but for what??? the park~bar is open to the public. Thats just what they needed there! Security is a joke. What is the point of them writing down the license plates? They kids know that security is a joke...as well as the adults! My husband got pulled over on the golf cart because they couldnt see his "plate" they gave him hell cus it was on the seat an not attached to the cart...lol and that was because the first cart was stolen and he just picked up the second plate. They followed him back to the house they gave him a hard time there and told him they were "turning him into the chief" we waited for the chief, because we had some things to say to him too.... "chief" he never showed up...gotta love it!

Old 09-28-2010, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtm View Post
I know how about that golf cart accident.!!!. we still dont know the entire story. What a terrible thing! I cant believe they opened up a bar in the park. Seriously what did they think was gonna happen. They have security but for what??? the park~bar is open to the public. Thats just what they needed there! Security is a joke. What is the point of them writing down the license plates? They kids know that security is a joke...as well as the adults! My husband got pulled over on the golf cart because they couldnt see his "plate" they gave him hell cus it was on the seat an not attached to the cart...lol and that was because the first cart was stolen and he just picked up the second plate. They followed him back to the house they gave him a hard time there and told him they were "turning him into the chief" we waited for the chief, because we had some things to say to him too.... "chief" he never showed up...gotta love it!
If you have a "violation" 5 years from now he will pull out that report to show you are in constant trouble.
I don't understand how the bar got licensed . There was never a sign posted about an aplication or hearing. New oweners and they just opened a bar.

Old 10-02-2010, 10:01 AM

15,514 posts, read 7,634,628 times
just want to bring this back thread back. Tree had questions about pot nets.
hope this helps

Old 10-18-2010, 03:33 PM

1 posts, read 2,676 times
Someone recently recommended Potnets to me and my husband. I looked online and saw mobile homes for as low as 10,000 (and they looked quite nice). He called and inquired about the land rent. OUCH! It was at least 7,000 and that did not include water/sewer, etc. We are looking for a summer getaway for our family. Kid-oriented, clean, near the beach. We live in NJ and love the Jersey shore. Unfortunately, we can't buy in our own state. The prices are astronomical.
Any suggestions (other than Potnet?) Darn, I thought we had found the answer!

Old 11-02-2010, 08:49 PM

177 posts, read 420,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSalay View Post
Someone recently recommended Potnets to me and my husband. I looked online and saw mobile homes for as low as 10,000 (and they looked quite nice). He called and inquired about the land rent. OUCH! It was at least 7,000 and that did not include water/sewer, etc. We are looking for a summer getaway for our family. Kid-oriented, clean, near the beach. We live in NJ and love the Jersey shore. Unfortunately, we can't buy in our own state. The prices are astronomical.
Any suggestions (other than Potnet?) Darn, I thought we had found the answer!
You should check out Camelot Meadows in Rehoboth Beach, 2 miles to the boardwalk & affordable! It's right accross Highway 1 from the Giant Food Store!

We had a place there for the last 15 years & love it!

Just do a google search to get address & such!

Good Luck

Old 11-07-2010, 06:09 PM

1 posts, read 2,555 times
In crabbing you use pots and nets=PotNets-great leisure pursuit in Delaware !

Old 12-17-2010, 11:49 PM

Just last week we got a letter from Pot Nets reminding us of increasesd ground rent for 2011. Today I got another notice of "Operating and Maint -Sewer $240 due Jan 1.
Merry Christmas to the Tunnel family. I know you need this additional money since you could not even afford to put down some sand or salt on the iccy intersections.

Old 12-18-2010, 12:20 AM

2,585 posts, read 1,467,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by longnecker View Post
Just last week we got a letter from Pot Nets reminding us of increasesd ground rent for 2011. Today I got another notice of "Operating and Maint -Sewer $240 due Jan 1.
Merry Christmas to the Tunnel family. I know you need this additional money since you could not even afford to put down some sand or salt on the iccy intersections.
Is that a new fee or did the fee go up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware