Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2009, 04:38 AM

392 posts, read 990,657 times

Advertisements

EM - where do you go to Super Fresh?

We went over to Haass Butcher shop yesterday just to check it out. Steaks were great but that's all I would buy there. But I think I could do just as well at the other supermarkets. I like ACME for seafood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2009, 06:10 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,670,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroleM View Post
EM - where do you go to Super Fresh?

We went over to Haass Butcher shop yesterday just to check it out. Steaks were great but that's all I would buy there. But I think I could do just as well at the other supermarkets. I like ACME for seafood.
Carole..........I lied........I don't go to superfresh. We did when I first moved here but after a while I wasn't too impressed. It's on route 8 just before Modern Maturity.

acme has good stuff but their a tad too far up for me.

I have gone to Haass........It was okay but not worth the trip. So they have good steaks huh. I forget what I got there. Only went a couple times.

Old 10-09-2009, 07:41 AM

you're right.....Haass - definitely not worth the trip. The only Super Fresh I really like is in Rehoboth....and that sure is much to far now. I shopped there when I lived in Oak Orchard. Haven't been to Rednor's yet.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:24 AM

19,922 posts, read 11,041,982 times
Redners is one of those places that my wife and I plan to check out on the next trip down.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley View Post
Redners is one of those places that my wife and I plan to check out on the next trip down.
I like shopping at Redners for Meat and Produce most of the time but there have a been a few occassions where the meat was not as fresh....nor the prduce.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:37 AM

Good morning everyone. Many of us are interested in seeing some of the same communities and we're doing a pretty good job of sharing information. When I go to see Roesville, Champions Club and a few others again in November, it will be difficult for me to say to the sales people, "When they were here last month, Little Eggplant and Can't Wait to Retire told me ...". It would be helpful to know at least the first names of those of us who are talking to each other.

Now I know some folks don't want to put their real first names on the forum and I respect that. My wife, Marlene and I obviously have no problem with it. If you could share your first names, that would be great. If you feel funny about putting your real first names on the board, if you'd be willing to click on the "Charley" above (and then the "Send Email to Charley") and send them via email, I would appreciate it. And of course, if you'd rather remain anonymous, I understand.

Thanks much.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:51 AM

Morning everyone.

Charley......I think it's wonderful that you and the others are all sharing ideas and information.
Hum........do I see all you living in the same community being life long friends?

nice thought...isn't it

Also..........Hi Carole.......Nice seeing you last night at the show.

How did you like it???

I thought it was fantastic. Nice seeing DH too.
All our friends thought it was wonderful. very upbeat.
For those that don't know what i"m talking about. We saw Club Swing last night. Excellent.

Happy Saturday.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:53 AM

388 posts, read 998,369 times
No problem here, Charley! I am Pat and my husband is Vic. Anonymity is fine when first starting out on a new forum but as you say, we are relying on each other for this most important decision, so yes, I will step out from behind "little eggplant" and come clean!

Old 10-10-2009, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizamary View Post
Charley......I think it's wonderful that you and the others are all sharing ideas and information. Hum........do I see all you living in the same community being life long friends?
Even if not in the same community, we may all be in the same neighborhood. Still close enough to enjoy good times together!

Old 10-10-2009, 01:59 PM

Club Swing - it was definitely a great show. All 5 were great entertainers.........and what a piano rendition of Flight of the Bumble Bee......Wow!!
The small theaters in Kent and Sussex have very, very good shows. Nice night out and not that expensive for good entertainment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware