U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2010, 08:38 PM

40 posts, read 72,037 times

Advertisements

Brought my wife down to see the house this Saturday and saw your van in the driveway but didn't have time to stop. Sorry. Went out to lunch with an old friend that lives on Cherry Hill Rd and then got involved looking for defects in the house. My wife has an eye like an eagle. Hopefully will be down again this Saturday and will make it a point to stop by.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2010, 10:13 PM

693 posts, read 2,616,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cant wait to retire View Post
Day 5 of movin' in to CC! I'm past exhausted and I feel every bone in my body. I'm very pleased with my new little house and McKee. If you're in the neigborhood, please stop by. I'm anxious to show it off!
Hi CWTR.. So glad to hear you're settled in. Don't forget to give us a call if you need anything or just want some company. We only need to go out our back door, jump over the silt fence and cross a few streets and we can be there lickety split.

Old 06-14-2010, 04:49 AM

19,922 posts, read 9,990,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cant wait to retire View Post
Day 5 of movin' in to CC! I'm past exhausted and I feel every bone in my body. I'm very pleased with my new little house and McKee. If you're in the neigborhood, please stop by. I'm anxious to show it off!
I'll be in the neighborhood in 12 short days. Schedule for that day will probably be a nightmare, but I've got to see what you've done!

Old 06-14-2010, 11:47 AM

135 posts, read 266,270 times
Ok, finally figured how to set up my computer so we're back on line.
What a week! Packed up in Baltimore on Monday, moved into CC on Tuesday and it's been non-stop unpacking, hanging pictures, etc. CWTR was right, it's hard to believe you can be this tired and still be alive.
Gotta say, we love love our house. We truly feel we made the perfect decision as to location, community and house style. Please feel free to stop by anytime, we'd love to show you the house!
P.S. homes are really well insulated...as hot as it's been the house has stayed relatively cool without a/c.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:25 PM
RWH

145 posts, read 80,529 times
Hello to Charley, from Pa and ElizaMary; a trio of special people I have had the pleasure of meeting and spending time with.
Wow, It's hard to believe this topic has been on-going for 3 years. Most of you do not know me, but Joyce and I were somewhat active here in the early pages. We made several trips to the Dover/Magnolia/Frederica areas before deciding to move to a different area of the country. I haven't posted here for a long time, but do admit to reading occassionaly in order to keep up with your progress. I just wanted to pop in and say congratulations to all of you who have continued to discuss, share and learn from one another. May you all find what you are looking for and be as happy as we are with our little slice of heaven.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:34 PM

693 posts, read 2,616,870 times
Hey RWH so nice to hear from you. Glad you're happy with your move but we do miss you both. Don't forget to let us know if you're ever nearby. We'd love to see you.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:38 PM

19,922 posts, read 9,990,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by from PA View Post
Hey RWH so nice to hear from you. Glad you're happy with your move but we do miss you both. Don't forget to let us know if you're ever nearby. We'd love to see you.
From PA, you took the words right out of my mouth.

RWH - Marlene and I miss you and Joyce too. Hope all is well.

Old 06-14-2010, 02:44 PM

16,199 posts, read 10,564,681 times
hi Ron......what a pleasant surprise

Hope you guys are enjoying your new home and anytime you are in the area.....please get get in touch.
We would love to see you.

Gosh, like old home week. Sanddollar was on too. I think we all went to Harrington together a couple years ago.

Don't be a stranger!!

Old 06-14-2010, 04:28 PM

12 posts, read 21,120 times
Default to CWTR

So glad to hear that everything is going well for you in your new home - lots of joy and hopefully no stress. It sounds like you will have some very nice neighbors - isn't that great! Thank Goodness

Old 06-14-2010, 09:22 PM

144 posts, read 325,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by susieC View Post
Ok, finally figured how to set up my computer so we're back on line.
What a week! Packed up in Baltimore on Monday, moved into CC on Tuesday and it's been non-stop unpacking, hanging pictures, etc. CWTR was right, it's hard to believe you can be this tired and still be alive.
Gotta say, we love love our house. We truly feel we made the perfect decision as to location, community and house style. Please feel free to stop by anytime, we'd love to show you the house!
P.S. homes are really well insulated...as hot as it's been the house has stayed relatively cool without a/c.
Hi Susie C, It is nice to hear about your move into your new lovely home and community at CC. Best wishes and Congratulations!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Delaware