Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 02:01 PM

320 posts, read 279,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle woods View Post
Thanks for all the suggestions. Trying to save up money to go to a dental college. Right now the tooth pain has gone but I still have pain there sometimes I honestly just use orajel and it works
I am there now. My dentist *I pay with credit cards* found a crack in a molar. Wanted to hurry and do root canal (OMG NOOOOO) and a nice costly CROWN.

I had seen her for an extraction of ANOTHER molar that was cracked - tooth pulled and still need a BRIDGE!! For this new one, I allowed "removal of amalgam, clearing up any decay, and bonding/filling of the tooth. Never hurt before the treatment.

This darn tooth is killing me at times. Just awful. Down to the jaw. I must chew on the other side where the molar is missing.

I take Arnica Montana 20x. As well as ANY homeopathy remedy for teething pain. It works. A friend suggested amoxicillan in the form of FISH MOX. Yes it is human amoxicillan. I bought it at a pet store and took 1000mg a day for a week then titered down in strength. I had no infection at time of dental appt. Increased my gut biome supps, tho.

Hope you get relief soon. ( I have a feeling I am going to have ANOTHER tooth pull in my future. I was clenching my jaws quite a bit and with my healthy diet, lots of raw walnuts/almonds/etc, I was cracking these old fillings like crazy. Not good!! )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2018, 02:19 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times
Maybe reduce raw nut intake or soak them to make them softer. I don't eat a lot of nuts these days. I find tea tree oil good for pain in mouth . It's very healing.

Old 12-04-2018, 05:14 PM

3,211 posts, read 2,974,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnySam16 View Post
I am there now. My dentist *I pay with credit cards* found a crack in a molar. Wanted to hurry and do root canal (OMG NOOOOO) and a nice costly CROWN.

I had seen her for an extraction of ANOTHER molar that was cracked - tooth pulled and still need a BRIDGE!! For this new one, I allowed "removal of amalgam, clearing up any decay, and bonding/filling of the tooth. Never hurt before the treatment.

This darn tooth is killing me at times. Just awful. Down to the jaw. I must chew on the other side where the molar is missing.

I take Arnica Montana 20x. As well as ANY homeopathy remedy for teething pain. It works. A friend suggested amoxicillan in the form of FISH MOX. Yes it is human amoxicillan. I bought it at a pet store and took 1000mg a day for a week then titered down in strength. I had no infection at time of dental appt. Increased my gut biome supps, tho.

Are you saying you took amoxicillin for a cracked tooth? A cracked tooth is not a bacterial infection. Antibiotics are for bacterial infections, not cracks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health