Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2009, 11:31 AM

562 posts, read 2,403,030 times

Advertisements

I had my top 2 wisdom teeth out last week, had gotten a cold 2 wks previous, but had no congestion at time of procedure.

Now I have persistent migraine headaches every single day and that awful floaty feeling and ear popping we sinus sufferers know so well. I have NO congestion so I know its not a sinus infection, I am familiar with those.

I have been free of sinus headaches for several years and now this! Could the dental surgery have caused this? What can I do to get my sinuses strightened out? Short of a chiropractor, is there anything I can do on my own? I have felt like my head is floating for 4 days, its awful!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2009, 11:45 AM

2,901 posts, read 12,724,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabumom07 View Post
I had my top 2 wisdom teeth out last week, had gotten a cold 2 wks previous, but had no congestion at time of procedure.

Now I have persistent migraine headaches every single day and that awful floaty feeling and ear popping we sinus sufferers know so well. I have NO congestion so I know its not a sinus infection, I am familiar with those.

I have been free of sinus headaches for several years and now this! Could the dental surgery have caused this? What can I do to get my sinuses strightened out? Short of a chiropractor, is there anything I can do on my own? I have felt like my head is floating for 4 days, its awful!!
I'd see a Craniosacral therapist or a non-force chiropractor.
I went through intensive dental work a couple of years ago, and yeah, dental work and dental surgery certainly can create imbalance and, if you can afford it and if you can access a skilled therapist, i'd get some support for this.
If you're not practiced in working with your own structure and energy system, it's most difficult to address jaw and head issues alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Dental Health