Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 01:58 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,619,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFrench View Post
Did you live in Denver previously?
If so, where?

I think me, you, and dnvrsoul need to start a business together in CO (LOL)!!
I'm in!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2010, 02:01 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,619,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I never lived in Denver. I did live in Omaha though before we moved to Florida and I'm a huge Denver Broncos fan so I pay alot of attention to the city, have some friends there and after looking at the photo tours on here I am truly lusting after the city.
It's a great city-it's landlocked but you have mountains-yes it has downers (cold, snow) but it's beautiful!
I have a Tim Tebow jersey and wear it with pride!

Old 09-10-2010, 10:54 AM

401 posts, read 855,378 times
I have a few family friends there in Denver too. I have not been back there since 2003 and I want to go back and live there now!!
All of the beach-goers can have FL as far as I am concerned.
I would prefer the beautiful scenery of CO anytime.

Quote:
I never lived in Denver. I did live in Omaha though before we moved to Florida and I'm a huge Denver Broncos fan so I pay alot of attention to the city, have some friends there and after looking at the photo tours on here I am truly lusting after the city.

Old 09-10-2010, 10:56 AM

OK, we have two out of three.
Bosco55David, are you game?

OK, now all we need to do is decide a business, location, and get the hell out of FL. (LOL)

If you are serious, please let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
I'm in!!!!!

Old 09-10-2010, 11:20 AM

5 posts, read 15,044 times
Awesome guys... thank you much for all your posts... I will def move when me and my gf save some money (at least to pass by for a few months while adjusting) Im pretty sure I will not be shocked by the culture (since I dont like the one here in Tampa)

As for my business... If I can open one I will hire you all...(lol...jk)

Thanks again for the help

Old 09-10-2010, 11:24 AM

I hope you are able to move to CO and open your business.
Please keep us in mind.
Take care and keep in touch to let us know hiw everything goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcmunoz View Post
Awesome guys... thank you much for all your posts... I will def move when me and my gf save some money (at least to pass by for a few months while adjusting) Im pretty sure I will not be shocked by the culture (since I dont like the one here in Tampa)

As for my business... If I can open one I will hire you all...(lol...jk)

Thanks again for the help

Old 09-10-2010, 12:22 PM

Funny how Orlando is one of the angriest rated cities with Disney World (happy, fun place) just outside of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt View Post
I don't miss Florida one bit, especially now that some hurricanes are off the coast. Haven't gone through fall or winter here yet, but I think it will be nice with actual season changes and not just green and hot all year.

Never really cared about the beach or anything when I was there, so I didn't really miss that aspect.

I would say in general the people here are way nicer, everyone in Florida is very nasty in comparison, of course I was near Orlando which is one of the angriest rated cities in the country

Old 09-10-2010, 01:35 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,062,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
It's a great city-it's landlocked but you have mountains-yes it has downers (cold, snow) but it's beautiful!
I have a Tim Tebow jersey and wear it with pride!
I don't mind being land locked. The beach is overrated anyways.

We do have a group of Bronco fans that all get together at a sports bar to watch the games here in Pinellas. You should swing by sometime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFrench View Post
OK, we have two out of three.
Bosco55David, are you game?

OK, now all we need to do is decide a business, location, and get the hell out of FL. (LOL)

If you are serious, please let me know!
All in!

Old 09-10-2010, 03:35 PM

18,216 posts, read 25,854,577 times
Quote:
Go to Denver and never look back. If it was possible for me, I'd be following you right out the door.
And Bosco55David has Invesco Field in his sights! Broncos-Yeppirs!!

Old 09-15-2010, 10:51 AM

I don't mind being land-locked either. Give me good solid ground anyday.

We need a business plan, location, and lastly.... get the hell out of FL!!!

Quote:
I don't mind being land locked. The beach is overrated anyways.

We do have a group of Bronco fans that all get together at a sports bar to watch the games here in Pinellas. You should swing by sometime!

All in!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver