U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2010, 04:26 PM

56 posts, read 172,359 times

Advertisements

So, I have been a member here for a long time, yet rarely make new posts...

I know this is so random, but does anyone else here have neighbors that like to leave their blinds/curtains open and they can be seen in their home with/without clothes 24/7? I have never noticed it before in places I used to live, but now there must be about 3 neighbors near me that do this consistently! Has anyone else observed this within the Denver area, and if so, can anything be done about it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2010, 04:47 PM

64 posts, read 188,493 times

How about sending an anonymous note letting them know what is being observed by outsiders, through their window!

Old 10-08-2010, 06:08 PM

4,873 posts, read 9,616,291 times
"Can anything be done about it"? Well, unless they are standing in front of the window and showing their naked body on purpose and doing some sort of lewd act, they aren't breaking any laws.

You'd think that people would realize that their neighbors can see in their windows, but it appears that your neighbors don't care. If you ever do talk with your neighbors, it would be fun to say something like "hey, I really enjoyed seeing your new black underwear through your open window", but then they would probably accuse you of being a peeping Tom.

Old 10-09-2010, 09:58 AM

4,549 posts, read 9,724,310 times
The neighbors behind me have probably seen me in my underwear a couple of times....I rarely close the blinds upstairs and we keep the windows open, so I tend not to worry about it! We have a lot of trees so I don't think they see much.

Now the other day we were walking in the park, and the new lady who just moved in and who's house buts up to the park, was upstairs in her room, windows wide open, walking around in her underwear! No trees, so it was quite the show.......

Old 10-09-2010, 03:49 PM

3,181 posts, read 7,022,099 times
I had a neighbor who came out on her deck to chat with me one day, clad only in her bra and panties. I'm still haunted by that image.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or