Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 04:16 PM

75 posts, read 206,391 times

Advertisements

Anyone have any recommendations for a good all-around internal medicine doctor in the Denver area? Looking for someone who can treat a patient who has unexplained chronic pain in the neck, head, shoulders, arms, and hands. Most of the docs we talk to are so specialized in their own area that they don't look at the bigger picture. We need the "Dr House" type who is interested in taking on hard to solve cases. Any help is much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 04:28 PM

2,185 posts, read 5,011,721 times
You can see my Doctor, but he is a Concierge Doctor. He does not accept insurance. If you are interested let me know. He is on call 24/7 for you all the time and you get personalized service with him unlike most doctors.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:59 PM

229 posts, read 423,468 times
Dr. Michael Keller, Denver Family Medicine, 303-830-6666. One of the best in the city. I've sent all my family and friends to see him and they swear they'll never see anyone else after seeing him.

Old 05-20-2011, 02:40 PM

75 posts, read 206,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake77 View Post
You can see my Doctor, but he is a Concierge Doctor. He does not accept insurance. If you are interested let me know. He is on call 24/7 for you all the time and you get personalized service with him unlike most doctors.
I'll see what the patient says, but we've gone to non-insurance doctors in the past and the costs get pretty high. Might be in contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Co_guy_94 View Post
Dr. Michael Keller, Denver Family Medicine, 303-830-6666. One of the best in the city. I've sent all my family and friends to see him and they swear they'll never see anyone else after seeing him.
Thanks - looks like he gets good reviews also.

Keep em coming!

Old 05-20-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHiGolfer View Post
I'll see what the patient says, but we've gone to non-insurance doctors in the past and the costs get pretty high. Might be in contact.

Keep em coming!

Well I was not sure if we could list names here.

Dr. Thomas White in highlands ranch

I also see Dr. Michael Piel and he is my fav, but he is getting ready to retire.

I have late stage lyme disease and need specialized care at times. These two doctors have gone beyond what any other doctor would. I have been with both since I was a teen.

Old 05-20-2011, 05:19 PM

2,175 posts, read 4,296,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake77 View Post
I have late stage lyme disease and need specialized care at times.
If you don't mind me asking, were you living here when you contracted Lyme? I was under the impression it's primarily found in the Northeastern states.

Old 05-21-2011, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryK123 View Post
If you don't mind me asking, were you living here when you contracted Lyme? I was under the impression it's primarily found in the Northeastern states.

Poxdorf Germany. They found 5 strains of Lyme. I had my blood sent to 4 different labs over a year to confirm it and then they sent it to the CDC to report it. My first doctors were actually in Connecticut and New York because not many doctors knew how to treat it properly.

Old 05-21-2011, 09:17 AM

26,208 posts, read 49,012,208 times
Cupcake, it's okay to name docs, vets, etc. If someone has at least ten posts they can recommend businesses. Why ten? It's an arbitrary number to be sure, but if we get a person with ONE post, and they tout a business, we figure it's most likely self-promotion, and I delete/ban as needed. I've had cases where 3 different people in the same beauty shop all open accounts to recommend their salon, which we find when we track the IP addresses back to the origin.

Just don't name any realtors in the forums, send that to OPs via DMs.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 08-25-2014, 12:50 PM

1 posts, read 2,555 times
I also have unexplained Chronic Pain since 2010. My Internal Medicine doc helped, but when she couldn't find the answer she sent me to an Internal Medicine, Immunolgy trained Rheumotogist named Dr. Stuart Kassan, he is the top expert in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain. He is located in Lakewood, but after seeing neurologists and others, he actually figured out what was going on with me. I highly recommend him.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:16 AM

1 posts, read 1,680 times
Hello
I am in the high Colorado mountians and i do not know how to find a conciege Dr. I am very sick but with extremely strange very bad symtoms. I need a dianostitian. I studied medican and I am stumped.I am also concerned of exposing other to something new here and potially deadly.
Should I contact the CDC?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver