U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 04-03-2012, 11:22 AM

8 posts, read 9,030 times

Advertisements

We're looking for information about living in Chatfield Estates/Bluffs/Greens and Trailmark. We're a family of 6 with kids ages 11, 8, 3 and almost 2. Work is in Lakewood close to Alameda and Wadsworth. Schools in Chatfield look pretty good (Shaffer elementary, Falcon Bluffs middle and Chatfield High). We're also interested in Ken Caryl Valley but cost seems to be significantly higher there. How's the sense of community and family friendliness of Chatfield/Trailmark? How's the access to trails? I don't see a community center or pool. Are there any park district programs or facilities? Thanks!
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 01:56 PM

2 posts, read 2,106 times
Hi, I work the south jefferson county area.

Great Schools with a lot of parent envolvement.

Trailmark-Chatfield Green - I do a litttle 4th of July parade in trailmark every year, where the kids dress up thier bikes ride around one block and meet at the Hog Back Park for some good old American 4th of July Fun. The HOA's have three concerts in that park in the summer , with people like Opie Gone Bad, local good bands rent a jumb castle or two for the kids and everybody has a great family day.
They also have a free nite at the Denver Botanical Abararitum Corn Maze where hot dogs and pop are 1.00 with some hayrides for the family and of course . go to Trailmarkhoa.org. The houses in trailamrk have droppedjust like the rest of denver. These are shea homes. chstfield bluffs are ryland. Evryone who I know that lives in Chatfield Bluffs loves it same it is also very family oriented. there is 1500 acres of Jefferson County open space around Trailmark and Chatfield Bluffs and ken Carl are also surrounded by open space with easy access to all the trails.

Last edited by Mike from back east; 04-03-2012 at 02:20 PM.. Reason: Links to realtor sites are not allowed.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver