Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 09:58 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,193,363 times

Advertisements

Obviously, someone (you know who you are) seriously misinterpreted the above. I meant it is a long way! I even tried to edit the message, but my computer froze. I will remind the forum that I have said many positive things about Broomfield, many times over.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2007, 10:57 AM

34 posts, read 121,787 times
"Try doing a search. I have posted on Broomfield a few times, and it is getting repitious."

Actually, I have. I also like to have a dialog with someone. A little back and forth converstaion. Didn't think that was a bad thing. But you are turning me off of Broomfield.

Oh, and I'm working in Aurora not Denver. I did the Parker-Aurora drive when I was there a couple weeks ago on E470. Only one toll booth and and easy drive. 83 to 225 is not bad either but the traffic is a mess during commute time.

Old 10-01-2007, 04:32 PM

17 posts, read 295,990 times
I live in Broomfield and would never move here as opposed to Parker if I worked in Aurora. The commute would be too long. The only good ways to get to Aurora from here are the tollroad which is pricey or I-25 which is quite congested. There isn't a really good back way.
I think Parker and Broomfield as communities are probably pretty similar. We have less snow than Parker but I think everything else is comparable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver