U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-08-2012, 08:02 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,566,902 times

Advertisements

My wife and I are visiting from Dallas and we are looking for the best way to go to the game and beat the traffic etc. We noticed that there is a bus system out there that takes fans to the game and it appears to be some kind of express buss. We are in Northglenn and there is a bus station right here wagon rd station at 120th ave.

Has anyone else taken this bus or the bus service? Do they get to the game pretty fast or do they sit in the same traffic as everyone else? Any help is appreciated!! Thx
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2012, 11:12 PM

4,662 posts, read 3,319,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcrules1 View Post
My wife and I are visiting from Dallas and we are looking for the best way to go to the game and beat the traffic etc. We noticed that there is a bus system out there that takes fans to the game and it appears to be some kind of express buss. We are in Northglenn and there is a bus station right here wagon rd station at 120th ave.

Has anyone else taken this bus or the bus service? Do they get to the game pretty fast or do they sit in the same traffic as everyone else? Any help is appreciated!! Thx
Its fine. RTD has been providing that service for about 40 years. They know what they are doing. Its very popular, and will get you to the game at least as fast, if not faster then any other way.

RTD BroncosRide

Old 09-08-2012, 11:38 PM

2,267 posts, read 2,106,069 times
Plus you don't spend $40 to park your car.

Old 09-09-2012, 12:54 AM

2,409 posts, read 3,079,957 times
Aryone remember Wendy Bowlin,,those Creekers do..it was kind of wild style, remember the Coyote In BeaverCreek? Used to caddy there at that time..Later Good old Johny would grace his presence now and than in my old haunts...Am I getting old? Ok sure ..just walked my dad in recently to Black Eyed Pea. I am gone frtom this forum tomorrow..now is tthe time time to talk **** and get your self exposed.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:54 AM

336 posts, read 243,804 times
Unless you plan on getting to the game early and tailgating it's better to take RTD/bus. You do not really bypass any traffic on the freeway since the HOV lanes are oriented to downtown but getting in and especially out of the parking lot in a car can be time consuming. RTD gets out of the parking lots very efficiently and is significantly cheaper. The bus lot (like most of the stadium) is a bit of a mad house after the games but when you are getting off the drivers are supposed to tell you where your bus will be within the lot and there's usually a few RTD people around who can help you find your bus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver