Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 10:50 PM

2,561 posts, read 5,793,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by livecontent View Post
Scott5280:

Your statement is completely off base and it is making the wrong assumption.

The poster was responding to my original post. I was talking about living off Broadway in the Baker neighborhood, so one could have access to the major bus route 0 (zero) which runs on Broadway to extend your virtual walkable neighborhood.

He was remembering picking up the Bus 0(zero) after a late night downtown. It has nothing to do with pickup up zero girls.

In addition, your ability to write is questionable. This is not the sort of language you use on a public forum. Your post shows your lack of education and knowledge of the English language. If you disagree, then use language that is proper for an adult to understand, not some stupid street lingo.

Livecontent
Lack of education? I suppose that all depends as I have spent more than a few years in what would be considered reputable Universities after I dropped out of high school, but then finished a GED and went in to a non classified and than later highly classed military(secured) form of duty that would kill just about any ***** on this board, lack knowledge? chock that up to an enormously splintered,altered of version reality ; very contrary to what the contemporary typical CD user might consider acceptable. More to the point I drink like a fish and couldn't care less what some plebeain from Cole has to say about one of Denver's premier neighborhoods, nor do I care what passes for so called street lingo or proper pronunciation. I basically assumed that would have been more than blatatantly obvious to someone as astute as you. (translation) My spell check program isn't malfunctioning but all the same my flippant statements.attitude and general distain will force someone like Big Mike to remove me from this site as defective machinary. I actually like you Live and hold absoltuely zero ill will towards you or your views. The same goes for Mike for that matter, but my patience has run thin for completely backwater ignorant bastards(actually he's the same dude just under a different psuedo--who has been and slamming Creek at any open invitation opportunity. I live in California now so who the **** cares, but I still love that artea and hold sizable investments there..thus my response.Don't like Creek fine; keep slamming it you will be called out by the BIG DOG.
To be quite frank.. I just don't give a f....ck, have not and have not been remotely sober for three years (let's talk honesty) if anything that is the true summation. No I will not edit, I will not apologize, I will not be cornered, but I will have another Beam and Coke. Cheers Live. On a way more positve note most you deserve the desigantion as a CD most informative poster, I have learned a lot from you as have many on this board."kudos to you." Have a healthy and prosperous life, and "yes i do respect you." That is all. Cheers to everyone as I am quite certian after this little outburst I will be banned..That's more than fine by me. Take care Scott.

Last edited by Scott5280; 10-14-2012 at 11:35 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2012, 11:03 PM

15 posts, read 25,221 times
Default Party on, Justin Beiber!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott5280 View Post
Little secret for you little skipper a good majority of very attractive women like good looking guys even if they treat them like dirt....
"very attractive women" + drunk = LOL

Scott5280 = Mr. long term relationship, obviously!!

Old 10-15-2012, 04:10 PM

6,126 posts, read 10,076,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_in_Denver View Post
I was at Ace Friday afternoon. What a great scene and patio. E. 17th and Restaurant Row (Uptown) is world class hanging out. It's an 8 minute walk from One Lincoln Park. The uncomfortable first part of the walk takes only a few seconds.
Love love love this area!! I live off Park and it's a half mile walk for me. I love happy hour at the Caveau Wine Bar too. I haven't tried Ace yet, but I've been meaning to. I hear great things about it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver