U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2014, 09:09 AM

26 posts, read 24,489 times

Advertisements

So my husband & I are strongly considering moving our family to Denver. We lived up in the Vail area for a year and really love CO. He's in advertising and does print buying specifically. When we were up in the Valley he did odd jobs and we do NOT want to go back to that! Wondering if anyone knows of any agencies in the metro area that I can tell him to look into. He's done some job searches but nothing is really available right now. I'm trying to give him some more specific places to look other than Monster/Denver Post/etc. I work for a major hotel chain so theoretically my transition will be easier than his. I searched the forum but didn't find any posts specifically relating to this.

Appreciate any insights you can give to help me with this. We're not on any specific timeline right now, although I'm ready to pack up and leave Chicago yesterday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2014, 09:14 AM

13,950 posts, read 20,207,715 times
Have him join BMA
Join BMA Colorado

Old 05-06-2014, 03:31 PM

2,906 posts, read 4,905,998 times
Andrew Hudson's Jobs List

All the agencies will post their jobs here ^ if they don't already have someone in mind.

You can search on "advertising" in this forum and read more information from me and others on the market and local agencies.

You can also contact the Creative Group. http://info.creativegroup.com/denver

Good luck.

Old 05-06-2014, 08:16 PM

473 posts, read 693,558 times
These are some of the larger ones in Denver. There are also many small one-five person agencies that have a few long term clients. Some larger companies Colorado based (non-ad) companies have their own creative teams with media buyers, and contract out their own copywriters and local studios for production work.

Denver Advertising Agencies | The Creative Ham

Old 05-08-2014, 04:43 AM

26 posts, read 24,489 times
Thanks so much guys! I'm a fish out of water trying to find these things!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or