Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2014, 06:30 PM

78 posts, read 101,359 times

Advertisements

Does it snow every winter in Denver, CO?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2014, 06:40 PM

3,158 posts, read 6,103,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaCritic View Post
Does it snow every winter in Denver, CO?
Yes.

But we must make sacrifices to the snow gods. Every year we must sacrifice a Californian and a Texan to the snow gods to ensure a bountiful snow season.

Old 07-29-2014, 06:50 PM

26,154 posts, read 48,849,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidv View Post
Yes.

But we must make sacrifices to the snow gods. Every year we must sacrifice a Californian and a Texan to the snow gods to ensure a bountiful snow season.
But we don't do virgin sacrifices any longer, so fear not, y'all come.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 07-29-2014, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Yes.

Lol, I see you've been reading my previous posts. But please, do not refer to me as a "Texan". I'm from Cali, the only reason I moved here was for the cost of living, but as the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for".

Old 07-29-2014, 06:53 PM

17,691 posts, read 29,664,883 times
Default Thanks to Obama and his global warming

Quote:
we must make sacrifices to the snow gods. Every year we must sacrifice a Californian and a Texan to the snow gods to ensure a bountiful snow season.
Soon, due to Al Gore's climate change, we will have to add in a Floridian.

Old 07-29-2014, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
But we don't do virgin sacrifices any longer, so fear not, y'all come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davebarnes View Post
Soon, due to Al Gore's climate change, we will have to add in a Floridian.
And here I thought only people from NYC were wise guys.

Old 07-29-2014, 10:41 PM

52 posts, read 81,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaCritic View Post
Lol, I see you've been reading my previous posts. But please, do not refer to me as a "Texan". I'm from Cali, the only reason I moved here was for the cost of living, but as the old saying goes, "You get what you pay for".
This is great. As someone who spent significant time in both California and Texas - couldn't agree more. I've had several opps to move to the Houston area for work, and everyone raves about the cost of living - I have spent enough time there to know it isn't worth it

Old 07-29-2014, 10:54 PM

8,600 posts, read 14,808,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHI-SF-DEN View Post
This is great. As someone who spent significant time in both California and Texas - couldn't agree more. I've had several opps to move to the Houston area for work, and everyone raves about the cost of living - I have spent enough time there to know it isn't worth it
Same here. Lived in Dallas for 12 years and I wouldn't move back if you gave me a house. Texas sucks.

Old 07-29-2014, 10:59 PM

6,682 posts, read 9,240,997 times
Yeah, but it doesn't snow nearly enough in Denver.

Old 07-29-2014, 11:21 PM

6,375 posts, read 11,834,702 times
If I remember reading right the lowest ever snowfall total for a snow season in Denver was around 25 inches. So yes without a doubt it will snow every winter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver