U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2015, 02:32 PM

2,447 posts, read 2,670,083 times

Advertisements

Denver being called Menver is just another ploy to get people to stop moving here. There are women everywhere just like any city. The only thing that matters, just like literally anywhere, is your looks and attitude.

I am a single but am not actively looking for various reasons, but I've already been eye-raped a lot by women and I've been here since April.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2015, 09:59 AM

695 posts, read 802,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganusn View Post
Denver being called Menver is just another ploy to get people to stop moving here. There are women everywhere just like any city. The only thing that matters, just like literally anywhere, is your looks and attitude.

I am a single but am not actively looking for various reasons, but I've already been eye-raped a lot by women and I've been here since April.
Attitude [and money] more important. Looks may help, but I've seen ugly old farts in their 60's with women in their 40's . . . . it's the Porsche and the country club memberships and the Broncos season tickets . . . it also then becomes the old two-way street . . . each getting want they want in exchange for what the other has.

Old 01-19-2015, 01:22 PM

864 posts, read 1,179,033 times
Denver is definitely not Menver, at least not if you're a single Christian, college educated girl who doesn't smoke pot and is seeking the same in a guy! lol

Old 01-19-2015, 01:40 PM

695 posts, read 802,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
Denver is definitely not Menver, at least not if you're a single Christian, college educated girl who doesn't smoke pot and is seeking the same in a guy! lol
Isn't there some website called Christianmingle.com?

Old 01-20-2015, 08:54 AM

14,174 posts, read 23,218,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDenver View Post
Isn't there some website called Christianmingle.com?
"You don't have to be lonely, at Farmersonly.com".....

Old 01-20-2015, 09:06 AM

9,568 posts, read 5,766,215 times
I once lived in a town where men outnumbered women by a lot. One would think that would translate to women having their pick. Not so. Instead it was more like stepping into brosville where all the men hung out together and OD'd on their own testosterone. They wanted girls, just not girlfriends. That's not to say that Denver is like this, it's a big city, more people in general so I doubt it but just wanted to share my anecdote about how more men does not always equate to women having their pick. Sometimes it just makes things weird.

Old 01-20-2015, 11:56 AM

1,701 posts, read 1,528,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleur View Post
Any single guys here? What are your thoughts? Does Denver live up to its moniker: Menver?
If you want an actual answer you will need to do some work. Go on Match, do a M4F age range search as appropriate for the Denver Metro area (zip code and radius, active in the last week), do a similar F4M age range search for the Denver Metro area, make note of the ratio. Go to any large east coast city do the same searches. Compare ratios. Spoiler alert: I already know the answer.

Old 01-20-2015, 02:38 PM

14,115 posts, read 20,821,470 times
I'm not single but I can honestly say that I have rarely seen any guys here that I'm like WOW at. I've been here almost 2 years. I see the typical, skinny/thin, white guys. And honestly-I haven't seen any women here that I'm like WOW either.

When I'm in the gym in the mornings there's only like 4-5 really in shape guys that I would be like YUM. It's just very different than Miami

Old 01-20-2015, 03:06 PM

4,925 posts, read 4,891,444 times
I met my wife on Farmersonly.com its worth a shot for you single guys in Denver.

Old 01-20-2015, 03:25 PM

9,224 posts, read 15,901,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'm not single but I can honestly say that I have rarely seen any guys here that I'm like WOW at. I've been here almost 2 years. I see the typical, skinny/thin, white guys. And honestly-I haven't seen any women here that I'm like WOW either.

When I'm in the gym in the mornings there's only like 4-5 really in shape guys that I would be like YUM. It's just very different than Miami
Being a guy from SoCal with a wife from Miami, I have to agree.

I wouldn't want to be single here, I don't think I would be happy. Women here dress like they are going camping lol.
I would have to import an exotic from out of the state .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Colorado > Denver
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or